Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUSH & SFFA (Boca United) GDA Partnership

Any addition information on this partnership? South Florida Football Academy with Rush?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any addition information on this partnership? South Florida Football Academy with Rush?
    Yes they did a press release on their Twitter. They have affiliated their girls with SFFA to send part time players. It’s a good solid move for them and SFFA but SFFA will need a lot more than the Rush sending them players to make any impact in the GDA. I guess it’s a start though so you have to give them credit for trying.

Comment

Yes they did a press release on their Twitter. They have affiliated their girls with SFFA to send part time players. It’s a good solid move for them and SFFA but SFFA will need a lot more than the Rush sending them players to make any impact in the GDA. I guess it’s a start though so you have to give them credit for trying.
      Rush 2004 is a great team. At least half of their team could play ecnl or da. This is a great way for them to keep this team together and provide the best players outlets to play at the appropriate levels

Comment

Rush 2004 is a great team. At least half of their team could play ecnl or da. This is a great way for them to keep this team together and provide the best players outlets to play at the appropriate levels
        "At least half of their team could play ecnl or da." If that were true, why did so many decide not to play girls DA or ECNL?

Comment

LMAO. And you think that partnering with Boca United is a good opportunity for them? #fvckingmoron

Comment

"At least half of their team could play ecnl or da." If that were true, why did so many decide not to play girls DA or ECNL?
            It’s year 2 for gda , these teams are starting to see the light , if you plan on playing division 1 soccer you HAVE to be competing in gda. The speed , technique and skill found in gda is what scouts want to compare your superstar against . And no it’s not cheap but nothing is anymore , but it’s doable

Comment

Clubs do what is best for them to look good (appear to have a pathway to GDA) however girls do what they want. OC is closer.

Comment

Clubs do what is best for them to look good (appear to have a pathway to GDA) however girls do what they want. OC is closer.
                OC doesn’t have gda

Comment

Why do you continue to feed the troll? Did you actually check any of the twitter feeds?

Comment

How far is Rush from Boca?

Comment

LMAO. And you think that partnering with Boca United is a good opportunity for them? #fvckingmoron

You are probably right but what is your point in the end. Does the prospect of these clubs possibly, maybe, hopefully getting better bother you that much? In the end, isn't consolidating talent what everyone on this board advocates?

In the end, you will probably be able to say "I told you so" but, at least their moving forward and trying to put together a better program.

Comment

You are probably right but what is your point in the end. Does the prospect of these clubs possibly, maybe, hopefully getting better bother you that much? In the end, isn't consolidating talent what everyone on this board advocates?

In the end, you will probably be able to say "I told you so" but, at least their moving forward and trying to put together a better program.
                        Your statement only further illustrates the total lack of knowledge and history regarding Boca United. There is no intent to improve anything. You bought the snake oil and drank the whole bottle.

Like I said #fvckingmoron

Comment

Your statement only further illustrates the total lack of knowledge and history regarding Boca United. There is no intent to improve anything. You bought the snake oil and drank the whole bottle.

Like I said #fvckingmoron

Brilliant. You are right in one sense D-bag. I have no knowledge of the history and I don't care about the history. What I do care about is FL soccer getting better overall since we surely can't depend on rec daddies like you to produce offspring to get us there. Sorry you were slighted in some fashion by the club. Don't know, don't care but hopefully you left and found another club to take your money and lie to your face and say your kid has promise. Now you can go yell at your wife again for being the mare of the little disappointments running around in soccer cleats as usual.

Comment

Brilliant. You are right in one sense D-bag. I have no knowledge of the history and I don't care about the history. What I do care about is FL soccer getting better overall since we surely can't depend on rec daddies like you to produce offspring to get us there. Sorry you were slighted in some fashion by the club. Don't know, don't care but hopefully you left and found another club to take your money and lie to your face and say your kid has promise. Now you can go yell at your wife again for being the mare of the little disappointments running around in soccer cleats as usual.
                            Nailed it !!!

Comment

Quote of the day, "I have no knowledge of the history and I don't care about the history."

You are the perfect parent to fall for this latest scam. BU is licking their lips on the cash you are about to fill their pockets with. Guess that snake oil is starting to taste bitter? Posting a rant that somehow you feel is insulting is laughable. My best advice? Stretch your hamstrings, bend gently at the waste, and ask them to insert it slowly. You're going to get fvcked hard, so try to make it tolerable.

PS - if you think that Rush and BU becoming associated clubs is "fixing" Florida youth soccer, then I change my hashtag. Congrats! #kingofthefvckingmorons

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X