Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC Stars

I would like to see the match up between the nefc west 03 and stars 03 top teams. Nefc west and da to.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to see the match up between the nefc west 03 and stars 03 top teams. Nefc west and da to.
    What position does your D play at NEFC West?

Comment

Stars has beaten the top nefc 03 team the last 5 times they have played. Played 3 times last yeR, stats won all 3. Why would the second team have more success?

Comment

Stars has beaten the top nefc 03 team the last 5 times they have played. Played 3 times last yeR, stats won all 3. Why would the second team have more success?
        Cuz it’s filled with ex-Stars DA players

Comment

Nefc west 03 is the third or fourth team this year at Nefc. But why not have a go at all 4 top teams one weekend. Pay roots for the carpet fee and call them coaches. I’m sure Stars teams parents would have zero problems driving locally for a meaningful game or two. I’d suggest a red carpet invite to SSS 03 as well ( only if the NT kid plays )

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            Nefc west 03 is the third or fourth team this year at Nefc. But why not have a go at all 4 top teams one weekend. Pay roots for the carpet fee and call them coaches. I’m sure Stars teams parents would have zero problems driving locally for a meaningful game or two. I’d suggest a red carpet invite to SSS 03 as well ( only if the NT kid plays )
            Stars teams routinely scrimmage SSS teams.

Comment

NEFC west is 4 team? Come on.

Comment

Stars teams routinely scrimmage SSS teams.
                That has literally never happened.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2389142]Stars teams routinely scrimmage SSS teams.[/QUOT

you sure about that?

Comment

They’re not as good as you think they are. NPL is all second teams except for SSS

Comment

Nefc 03 west doesn't need to have people come on here and talk.Schedule it and play.Great team and top 3 03 team of all badges in this State.

Comment

Disgruntled Nefc or Stars parent trolling again .Ignore.

Comment

Disgruntled Nefc or Stars parent trolling again .Ignore.
                          which part is trolling?

Comment

.An NPL team has nothing to lose playing an ecnl or DA team .Sss beats them regularly .

Comment

Ok since you are the OP where do you put them?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X