Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should try and get a job in the office at KK then. The man running it today clearly doesnt have any.
    Well played.....😂😂...great response...but going to work at KK would be like investing in a VCR / DVD business...No upside only downside.....

Comment

Well played.....😂😂...great response...but going to work at KK would be like investing in a VCR / DVD business...No upside only downside.....
      I have to give you props as well. Very creative comment.

Comment

I have to give you props as well. Very creative comment.
        You fools need to move on already......you seem stressed

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

yes, great response.

Comment

You fools need to move on already......you seem stressed
            Fools??? Only fools are those who never left Atletico when DK left.

Comment

You should try and get a job in the office at KK then. The man running it today clearly doesnt have any.
              It is not a man that runs KK. He has not quit and hasn't been fired, yet.

The wife needs to stay home with her cup.

Comment

You people are so jealous. Get a life of your own, MF. We know how sad it is.

Comment

You people are so jealous. Get a life of your own, MF. We know how sad it is.
                  LB... You and your wife make me sick. What kind of pictures do you have on KK? You are a disgrace to the club. It's pathetic that he lets you walk in his facility every day.

Comment

Fools??? Only fools are those who never left Atletico when DK left.

Ok- That is true and made me chuckle a little.

Comment

Believe it or not there are some that are happy with Atletico and are rebuilding. Let's see what happens over the next year as i believe some families have had enough with the new options on long island and their lies/costs. #RockonLB

Comment

LB... You and your wife make me sick. What kind of pictures do you have on KK? You are a disgrace to the club. It's pathetic that he lets you walk in his facility every day.
                        Is this guy called Leo?

Comment

Believe it or not there are some that are happy with Atletico and are rebuilding. Let's see what happens over the next year as i believe some families have had enough with the new options on long island and their lies/costs. #RockonLB
                          LMFAO. Rebuilding? No one is coming. This is not 3/4 years ago.

Comment

Is this guy called Leo?
                            Si....

Comment

Si....
                              MF, you really have a personal issue with that man and his wife. Why dont you speak to KK about them, maybe then he gets fired. I am curious as to what happened to you there since you have not pinpointed exactly what transpired. Maybe KK needs to hear it from you since this guy in the office and his wife are causing so many problems.

Comment

MF, you really have a personal issue with that man and his wife. Why dont you speak to KK about them, maybe then he gets fired. I am curious as to what happened to you there since you have not pinpointed exactly what transpired. Maybe KK needs to hear it from you since this guy in the office and his wife are causing so many problems.
                                That man will never be fired. You trying to protect him and the wife is beyond comical. Not sure who MF is, but KK has heard it plenty from his teams on the boys side so I am assuming he is on the girls side. If you are one of the 5 happy people, good for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X