Oakwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is CFC just a bit ahead of FSA? CFC finished 18th overall in the ECNL last year. They placed 3 teams in the Champions League(U14,16,17) while FSA only placed 1 team(U15’s) playing the EXAVT same schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He's a typical Repug - so devoid of intelligence he can't even create a decent analogy.
      Typical libtard

Comment

Typical libtard
        I agree. You can tell by the correct sentence structure, use of humor and clarity.

Comment

1 win 1 tie and all loses. Great showing vs the DA that lost all their top clubs back to the ECNL. With the Stars and PDA not being in the DA any longer the Northeast is weaker than the old NPL league Oakwood was in. Seacoast, Empire, LISC and Albertson Fury DA are embarrassments to the league.
          Agreed with all, except 0 wins, 1 tie and the rest losses (8). And not just losses; blowouts.

Comment

I agree. You can tell by the correct sentence structure, use of humor and clarity.
            Typical libtard. Always has to show everyone how smart they are, even if it's not relevant.

Comment

Typical libtard. Always has to show everyone how smart they are, even if it's not relevant.
              Oh brother. Complimenting written communication that actually that makes sense is now showing off.

Comment

Oh brother. Complimenting written communication that actually that makes sense is now showing off.
                Trump and his con base are intimidated by smarter people. That's why Trump will lash out at someone like Rex Tillerson, calling him dumb as a rock. Tillerson not only successfully ran a multi-billion dollar corporation (without bankrupting it!) but he can form multiple coherent sentences! It's also why they rail against higher learning, saying all colleges are liberal havens.

Comment

Does that statement above make sense?

Comment

Trump and his con base are intimidated by smarter people. That's why Trump will lash out at someone like Rex Tillerson, calling him dumb as a rock. Tillerson not only successfully ran a multi-billion dollar corporation (without bankrupting it!) but he can form multiple coherent sentences! It's also why they rail against higher learning, saying all colleges are liberal havens.

Yep, tell us all how wicked smaht you are. Tell us all how you know better and we should just listen to the wicked smahtahs.

That'll learn 'em.

Comment

Yep, tell us all how wicked smaht you are. Tell us all how you know better and we should just listen to the wicked smahtahs.

That'll learn 'em.
                      Your hero is the one carrying on about the importance of getting "all the best people".

And I dont think he recently used "dumb as rocks" as a compliment to describe the former CEO of Exxon. (he was right about that one I think - there is long list of former administration officials who would say that their decision to work for DT was one of the dumbest they ever made)

Comment

Is EB still sucking at OW?

Comment

Your hero is the one carrying on about the importance of getting "all the best people".

And I dont think he recently used "dumb as rocks" as a compliment to describe the former CEO of Exxon. (he was right about that one I think - there is long list of former administration officials who would say that their decision to work for DT was one of the dumbest they ever made)
                          Not my hero; I can't stand the guy.

I'm pointing out that when you mock 49% of the population and act superior, people tend to push back. I didn't vote for him, but understand why some did.

For many people, those who sweat for a living don't really want the keyboard warriors telling them how stupid they are.

Comment

Not my hero; I can't stand the guy.

I'm pointing out that when you mock 49% of the population and act superior, people tend to push back. I didn't vote for him, but understand why some did.

For many people, those who sweat for a living don't really want the keyboard warriors telling them how stupid they are.
                            Oh grow a pair. Life can be an ugly business and people are nasty on all sides and easily mock away. Anything at all can be mocked be it smart or stupid. Vote for someone that will protect your interests, not because you are concerned with pushing back against mockery. Talk about biting off your nose to spite your face.

Comment

Oh grow a pair. Life can be an ugly business and people are nasty on all sides and easily mock away. Anything at all can be mocked be it smart or stupid. Vote for someone that will protect your interests, not because you are concerned with pushing back against mockery. Talk about biting off your nose to spite your face.
                              OK, carry on.

Just know you have a hand in the "Rise of Trump." Which means, you cannot complain about anything now as the mirror tells you who's at fault.

Comment

OK, carry on.

Just know you have a hand in the "Rise of Trump." Which means, you cannot complain about anything now as the mirror tells you who's at fault.
                                I dont disagree. He is a master con artist and one hundred percent understand why he attacked HRC with the strategy he did. But he really went deep with the ugly racist stuff and the maga stuff. No getting around that and I had no hand in that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X