Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still you don’t get it do you . The federation asked them to partner that’s why and gave them special roster rules . It’s very simple the GDA wants to make it work because of the ECNL so they are bending to make it work .Other clubs to follow .
    Wishful thinking on the other clubs to follow. So GDA is now concerned with ECNL popularity. Wow nay sayers from girls to boys side were first to say ECNL will not last. Girls ECNL is doing great and boys ECNL is expanding while getting top players each year. I guess other clubs need to do something.

Comment

WFF, IMG, BOCA and Clay can each fight over Rush PT players. Wasn't there an entire Lakeland team that went over to play for WFF GDA? Whatever it takes to find players to fill a GDA roster.

Comment

Wishful thinking on the other clubs to follow. So GDA is now concerned with ECNL popularity. Wow nay sayers from girls to boys side were first to say ECNL will not last. Girls ECNL is doing great and boys ECNL is expanding while getting top players each year. I guess other clubs need to do something.
        Girls ecnl doing great?

Comment

WFF, IMG, BOCA and Clay can each fight over Rush PT players. Wasn't there an entire Lakeland team that went over to play for WFF GDA? Whatever it takes to find players to fill a GDA roster.
          Not quite. It was 5 players from 2 age groups.

Comment

Ugh, I really hate stupid people. Your reply makes no sense to the comment made. #kingofdafvckingmorons
            #your****ingstupid #theguywhosofatpeepsthinkheisgay

Comment

#your****ingstupid #theguywhosofatpeepsthinkheisgay
              Point proven. Thank you. Can't even make a simple hashtag insult you dumb sh!t.

It's not very easy to do on TS, but you are definitely the king.

#kingofdafvckingmorons

Comment

LMFAO. That's the best you can come back with? Cliches? What a douche!
                You can judge a person's intelligence by what they laugh at. Keep setting the bar low Einstein.

Comment

You can judge a person's intelligence by what they laugh at. Keep setting the bar low Einstein.
                  Still trying with your cliches? The ramblings of a very simple mind. Probably best that you stop posting. Each one is worse than the last.

Comment

Still trying with your cliches? The ramblings of a very simple mind. Probably best that you stop posting. Each one is worse than the last.
                    But we're having so much fun getting insight into the train wreck that is you. First we thought you were an angry rec daddy who was butthurt for your kid getting cut or not making it. We learned you love stupid #calls. The we found out you rec mommy who gives good pounding and the kids are no doubt from multiple donors. Then again, could have be a turkey baster.

Comment

But we're having so much fun getting insight into the train wreck that is you. First we thought you were an angry rec daddy who was butthurt for your kid getting cut or not making it. We learned you love stupid #calls. The we found out you rec mommy who gives good pounding and the kids are no doubt from multiple donors. Then again, could have be a turkey baster.
                      Oh boy. Still here? Whatever make-believe story you need to create to keep you from committing suicide, I'll support it. Doesn't change the fact that you are still a fvcking moron to think that Rush joining with Boca United is a positive thing for youth soccer. Let's remember that's where this whole stupid thread started with your dumbazz observation. Please stop. For your sake.

Comment

Oh boy. Still here? Whatever make-believe story you need to create to keep you from committing suicide, I'll support it. Doesn't change the fact that you are still a fvcking moron to think that Rush joining with Boca United is a positive thing for youth soccer. Let's remember that's where this whole stupid thread started with your dumbazz observation. Please stop. For your sake.

Stop? Dude, Dudett, It or whatever your are; you laid the gambit down to begin with. People tried to have a decent conversation and you threw out insults. Now you're being exposed for the freak you are. Suicide is not my equation but I'm sure someone in your household is contemplating it with having to deal with your crazy every day.

Hell, I actually agreed that it probably wouldn't work but gave kudos to them for doing something, anything to get better. Nah, I am still rolling with my original guess that you have an ax to grind because your pride and joy was slighted in some fashion. That being said, as long as your sorry butt is here spewing crap, I will be here calling you out for the thumb sucking nimrod you are.

Comment

Stop? Dude, Dudett, It or whatever your are; you laid the gambit down to begin with. People tried to have a decent conversation and you threw out insults. Now you're being exposed for the freak you are. Suicide is not my equation but I'm sure someone in your household is contemplating it with having to deal with your crazy every day.

Hell, I actually agreed that it probably wouldn't work but gave kudos to them for doing something, anything to get better. Nah, I am still rolling with my original guess that you have an ax to grind because your pride and joy was slighted in some fashion. That being said, as long as your sorry butt is here spewing crap, I will be here calling you out for the thumb sucking nimrod you are.
                          LMFAO. Nimrod? How are things in the 1950s? What a douche! Still #kingofdafvckingmorons.

Comment

LMFAO. Nimrod? How are things in the 1950s? What a douche! Still #kingofdafvckingmorons.
                            Still gender confused I see. Maybe you should up the dosage so picking a bathroom wont be so confusing. As for your douche fetish, hope you know what that really is considering your aforementioned pounding that you can take so well.

Are your kids even in soccer anymore? With all that anger you have your EXclub, they probably ran out of options by now. Maybe the Y will give them an eval if there is room in their program.

Comment

Tips on Avoiding #Hashtag #Douchbaggery

>>> 1. Don't Use Hashtags in Every Post
                              >>> 2. Don't Hashtag Senseless Words
                              >>> 3. Don't Use Too Many Hashtags in One Post

Comment

Do you guys even remember what this post is about? I don't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X