Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could be any player from any school. MB talks a lot of sh*t on the field.
    This Boys ISL thread rivals the Revs thread for levels of nastiness. I thought prep parents and players were on another level of decorum.

Comment

HR from Nobles broke his ankle at the Florida showcase with the Bolts. Nobles will not have him for at least the first few games of the ISL season.

Comment

This Boys ISL thread rivals the Revs thread for levels of nastiness. I thought prep parents and players were on another level of decorum.
        MB talked a lot of sh*t playing with, and against the Revs in Academy - these comments may not even be from Prep School kids .....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          MB talked a lot of sh*t playing with, and against the Revs in Academy - these comments may not even be from Prep School kids .....
          As with everything on TS, it is probably one person, who is particularly out of line. I don’t know the kid, but wishing cancer on his dad?

Comment

ISL parents are the worst type of lawnmower parents. They curate their children's lives, buy accomplishments, influence achievements and become incredibly vitriolic when anything has the potential to tarnish their parenting achievements. It's all about them.

Comment

ISL parents are the worst type of lawnmower parents. They curate their children's lives, buy accomplishments, influence achievements and become incredibly vitriolic when anything has the potential to tarnish their parenting achievements. It's all about them.
              Wow what a big generalization. How dumb are you?

Comment

I wish cancer of the di.ck for MB's dad on this Holiday Season.
                You are one sick demented Fvck

Comment

HR from Nobles broke his ankle at the Florida showcase with the Bolts. Nobles will not have him for at least the first few games of the ISL season.
                  None of this is true. Teens have infiltrated this site. They all know crazy moms and dads post their hatred here.

Comment

Wow what a big generalization. How dumb are you?
                    I'm on the sidelines with ISL parents every Spring season. You people are embarrassing.

Comment

I'm on the sidelines with ISL parents every Spring season. You people are embarrassing.
                      You're probably the one who's posting all this crap.

Comment

You're probably the one who's posting all this crap.
                        Just calling it like I see it, you people are the worst.

Comment

We frickin pay a ton to these schools plus most of us are donors. So yeah we can get transparency on the process (and we will). There’s no reason not to have it. There’s nothing confidential here. It’s a frickin soccer league for crying out loud.
                          WaPo wrote an article about you and your kids.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.45f374d11d63

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2391353]WaPo wrote an article about you and your kids.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.45f374d11d63[/QUOTE

Every very negative, and borderline slanderous post, on this particular thread are ISL prodigy which speaks volumes on ISL. Godspeed (as it were).

Comment

Every very negative, and borderline slanderous post, on this particular thread are ISL prodigy which speaks volumes on ISL. Godspeed (as it were).
                              Back to your double-wide, you're in no position to judge us.

Comment

Lots of DA kids heading towards ISL next year. Where they all land could change the landscape.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X