Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Great for your daughter. I'm sure she'll do well at Worcester Junior College or Roxbury Community College

Dbags like you are deluded because you think your little Mia is the next big thing. The reality is that your kid sucks and she'll give up the game after not getting a whiff of the field her freshman year. Wake up and smell the coffee. You're being taken for a ride by this club soccer thing. Better for your kid to quit now so you can start saving your money.
    This guy’s approach is off, but his fundamental point is right. In general, the level of play was a very disappointing and the coach turnout was disappointing. The weather was great, and we had fun, but if I’m being honest, then I can honestly say what used to be a strong tournament was not. A good team here and there but no consistency at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Great for your daughter. I'm sure she'll do well at Worcester Junior College or Roxbury Community College

Dbags like you are deluded because you think your little Mia is the next big thing. The reality is that your kid sucks and she'll give up the game after not getting a whiff of the field her freshman year. Wake up and smell the coffee. You're being taken for a ride by this club soccer thing. Better for your kid to quit now so you can start saving your money.
      You really keep trying to denegrate everything about me, my kid, and her options. No clue why you seem so angry and hurt by the fact that others got what they needed out of a particular tournament (that you were not at). The competition was not weak in our division, the college coaches were some D1 school she is looking at, and the experience was great. But once a DB always a DB I guess. Sorry for you.

Comment

It was a very weird mix of schools. It used to be fun traveling over Thanksgiving. Now it is just tiring.

Comment

Have a great time. We'll be skiing up north because all those college coaches already saw my son this weekend at the DA showcase. I can't think of somewhere I'd rather not go right after Christmas than Disney.
          Ooooooo, your son played in the DA showcase. He must be a burgeoning Messi. He had better not all of those college coaches that are clamoring for him know he went skiing "up north." They don't like hearing about the prodigies that they're recruiting being mentioned in the same sentence with skiing.

Comment

Ooooooo, your son played in the DA showcase. He must be a burgeoning Messi. He had better not all of those college coaches that are clamoring for him know he went skiing "up north." They don't like hearing about the prodigies that they're recruiting being mentioned in the same sentence with skiing.
            Do you read your own stuff before you post? You either sound like an immature and moronic teenager or just an immature adult whose kid didn't make any of the top teams in any club.

Comment

Have a great time ruining your families holidays you delusional twit.

Comment

Over the last 3 years we have traveled to many events, from Surf Cup, Dallas Cup, Potomac, Jefferson Cup, Disney and a few others. These are the top group of non-DA events in the country. I was most skeptical about Disney, but I have to say, it is the top event for college coaches. Yes, it is expensive, and yes it falls over the xmas break, but it attracts the top teams and the most coaches. I would suggest that any good team u16-U19 attend.

Comment

Forgot to add, east coast teams do not need to go to Dallas or Surf. It is to far and offers limited easy coast coaches compared to the others!

Comment

The best part was I got to pay 25 bucks to see my kid play when she played on site 8 years ago. Wonder how much it is now?

Comment

Forgot to add, east coast teams do not need to go to Dallas or Surf. It is to far and offers limited easy coast coaches compared to the others!
                      I know a lot of kids on the east coast who do not want to stay here so how do they get seen, none of the mid-west and west coast coaches come out east so it is great for them, I have parents like this on my kids team and it pisses me off that they are so narrow minded and only thinking of what their kid wants, stay on a non-travel team if you want to stay local, if you choose an NPL or ECNL team that is what you are signing up for!

Comment

I know a lot of kids on the east coast who do not want to stay here so how do they get seen, none of the mid-west and west coast coaches come out east so it is great for them, I have parents like this on my kids team and it pisses me off that they are so narrow minded and only thinking of what their kid wants, stay on a non-travel team if you want to stay local, if you choose an NPL or ECNL team that is what you are signing up for!
                        The fact is 99% of high school players will play north of Maryland, just the way life goes. You may know a lot of kids that want to go west, but honestly, how many will actually play a sport? I would bet only 10% will play post high school.

Comment

If you are at a decent size club, your DOC can hook you up with a team to guest out west.

Comment

Expecting your team to go to Cali cause your kid wants to go away...nice attitude

Comment

The fact is 99% of high school players will play north of Maryland, just the way life goes. You may know a lot of kids that want to go west, but honestly, how many will actually play a sport? I would bet only 10% will play post high school.
                              my point is if you sign up for a team that is planning on traveling to these events and competing in state cup and you have no intention of traveling to Nationals, then let the team and coach know up front, do not take the spot and then back out at the last minute not to attend or cry about it later, you have a choice to be part of the team or not, do not take a spot if you are not going to be all in, the players and coaches can not prepare for the events if you kid decides not to attend certain events, play on a local team if you only want to attend a local school

Comment

Total waste of time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X