Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    UST winter training is available to register now. There are several age groups that are looking for talented individuals looking for high-level technical training. Do not hesitate to contact UST. #GreenFever
    #Spam filter Stop this horse s#it. Guy is a fly on hor$e S#it.

Comment

#Spam filter Stop this horse s#it. Guy is a fly on hor$e S#it.
      Say it to his face chump.

Comment

Say it to his face chump.
        Hahaha. He's 5'5" 145 lbs. soaking wet. My 10 year old daughter would whip him.

Comment

It's a shame that the weather has been so poor the last couple of months. It has to be impossible to get any work done.

Barca & SUSA = Full of *****.

Comment

UST only has two trainers now as the third just moved out of town.

Comment

Today is one of those days the weather does not permit field building. Barca & SUSA have the day off.

Comment

Today is one of those days the weather does not permit field building. Barca & SUSA have the day off.
                #loser award today goes to you

Comment

#loser award today goes to you
                  Only losers use # before statements or words (perhaps you would get a break if you are under 20 years old)....My bet is that you are over 40 and a total dipsh_t.

Comment

Any updates on Susa or Barca fields?

Any updates or photos/videos

Comment

Only losers use # before statements or words (perhaps you would get a break if you are under 20 years old)....My bet is that you are over 40 and a total dipsh_t.
                      Shut up. I make more than you and my wife is hotter.

Comment

Shut up. I make more than you and my wife is hotter.
                        wow...i obviously touched a nerve...looks like i was 100% dead on. total loser.

i'm now going for 200%........i think you work in a hot dog truck on the side of the LIE and your wife is a big fat pig balding with no ears!!!!!

Comment

wow...i obviously touched a nerve...looks like i was 100% dead on. total loser.

i'm now going for 200%........i think you work in a hot dog truck on the side of the LIE and your wife is a big fat pig balding with no ears!!!!!

The heart wants what the heart wants; why are you attacking each other's wives? That is something for you both to consider.

Comment

The heart wants what the heart wants; why are you attacking each other's wives? That is something for you both to consider.
                            Offended are we? FU and mind your F_cking Business!!!!!!! Go Hump Cuomo the Homo.

Comment

Offended are we? FU and mind your F_cking Business!!!!!!! Go Hump Cuomo the Homo.
                              oh la la. sounds like that is your secret fantasy.

Comment

At least this lugnut is a Republican !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X