Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WFF - Great Hire

Good news for Florida GDA program. Kacey White UNC and WNT player. U16GNT and CASL Coach / Director.

http://fcflames.com/rotator-articles/kacey-white

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good news for Florida GDA program. Kacey White UNC and WNT player. U16GNT and CASL Coach / Director.

Who is WFF going to play next year?
    Just rotate between Clay, IMG, Weston & BU?
    TH & the NC teams are sick of coming down here to play non-competitive games.
    With the OC leaving the GDA, it really just leaves Weston.

Comment

Please Hire Craig Heseltine!

Comment

Looking at ECNL standings, THs B team is tired of coming down here for non-competitive games, too.

Comment

TH still has to come down here to beat on ECNL teams too. As for Weston, there is nothing to point to for GDA bragging rights. 2 out of the 3 age groups are at the bottom of their division and even if your little Mia plays on the U15 team, they are not that good.

Comment

The timing of this means that Yo-Yo is going to get pushed out of WFF. Dead man walking. She is brought in with a few months left in the season so she she can put her finger prints on player selections and teams before the season starts in the Fall.

I would be even more leery (than usual) of any promises Yo-Yo makes in the next few months. He'll be writing checks he can't cash.

Comment

The timing of this means that Yo-Yo is going to get pushed out of WFF. Dead man walking. She is brought in with a few months left in the season so she she can put her finger prints on player selections and teams before the season starts in the Fall.

I would be even more leery (than usual) of any promises Yo-Yo makes in the next few months. He'll be writing checks he can't cash.
              If all of that develops the way you indicate, then WFF has finally turned the collective corner & for the better.

Comment

Honestly...this is a super impressive hire and a solid resume. Too bad she doesn't have more talent in place to work with. Perhaps she will be able to attract some. If my daughter was an elite player in the area I would definitely want her coacher her and have her connections.

Comment

Honestly...this is a super impressive hire and a solid resume. Too bad she doesn't have more talent in place to work with. Perhaps she will be able to attract some. If my daughter was an elite player in the area I would definitely want her coacher her and have her connections.
                  Smart players and parent go to the were the coaching is.

Comment

Smart players and parents go where the club has an established infrastructure and track record of helping players commit to high end colleges.

Seriously, how many players can she get on the YNT from WFF each year, 1 maybe 2 across all age groups? At most. I know, I know, the one will be your kid!

Comment

Smart players and parents go where the club has an established infrastructure and track record of helping players commit to high end colleges.

Seriously, how many players can she get on the YNT from WFF each year, 1 maybe 2 across all age groups? At most. I know, I know, the one will be your kid!

Established infrastructure is changing landscape. Look OC, the entry of GDA and boys ECNL. Sunrise a shell of its former self though they still like to point at all the kids they got into college, that will change soon. Robber Baron AH pulling scoring a major coup getting an ECNL club with no players, coaches or fields.

Hiring a great coach to build a great foundation while many of the other clubs go insane has a good shot of leading WFF to better things.

Comment

Established infrastructure is changing landscape. Look OC, the entry of GDA and boys ECNL. Sunrise a shell of its former self though they still like to point at all the kids they got into college, that will change soon. Robber Baron AH pulling scoring a major coup getting an ECNL club with no players, coaches or fields.

Hiring a great coach to build a great foundation while many of the other clubs go insane has a good shot of leading WFF to better things.
                        I agree, clubs that have strong, experienced, connected leadership and coaches that are active in both club and college soccer and a well functioning Board of Directors will fare well during these crazy times!

Comment

Elite players need to be on strong rosters training and playing with similar talent. Great coaching is huge, but they talent, as well.

Comment

Has TBU release their coaching slate yet?

Comment

I agree, clubs that have strong, experienced, connected leadership and coaches that are active in both club and college soccer and a well functioning Board of Directors will fare well during these crazy times!
                              This sounds like the dream club! Does any club have all this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X