X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sh*t is hitting the fan

Comment

Obviously it has hit the fan, as it looks like the GPS coach that was posting earlier has passed out on his keyboard or something... he just keeps posting the same thing over and over again. Maybe KC should check on him. So weird. Forget coaching, GPS can't even defend themselves properly on TS anymore.

Comment

Poor bloke probably has PTSD after the raid. He now has a massive case of the yips. Lol.

Comment

GPS is like Cowboy Cerrone curled up in the fetal position in the corner... its has gotten so ugly so fast that even Conor McGregor wants to give them a hug but it is ultimately a pointless gesture -- they are all done.

Comment

Idea for a new brand:
            Legacy GLOBAL Sports "Cowboys"
            Legend!
            Will post the new badge after lunch.

Comment

Personally, I don't see how GPS can or should recover from this. They are losing much of their staff and all of their leadership. More importantly, as this article shows, despite all the lies and angry denials, GPS did in fact get caught cheating massively. Deny, deny, deny was all parents and players heard from GPS this fall as the sh*t was hitting the fan. Now we know the rumours were true and GPS is in very deep trouble. The trust between GPS and the soccer community is completely severed. It is all gone. Legacy can come in and say "We are a new organization, yada yada yada... " but they were the owners when some of this bad sh*t went down. They can't wipe their hands of this mess no matter how hard they try. Legacy is 100% complicit in the bad behavior AND in the lies. Now they are complicit in the coverup too.

Whatever some smart*ss said in an earlier post about changing the brand, it won't matter. Forget about it! GPS is GPS, regardless of the name or uniform, and the real GPS is rotten from the core. Yes, a few good people still work there, but they weren't the ones making decisions before and they sure aren't the ones making decisions now.

The bottom line is that GPS is a rat-infested organization, a cesspool and a true disgrace in every single sense of the word. You can't clean it up. It's not possible to clean it up. It would be better for the soccer community and everyone involved if they would do the right thing and close their doors. You can't put a pretty enough dress or enough lipstick on that pig.

I'm just speaking the truth.

Comment

New to the GPS bashing thread. What exactly were the dishonest about?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Personally, I don't see how GPS can or should recover from this. They are losing much of their staff and all of their leadership. More importantly, as this article shows, despite all the lies and angry denials, GPS did in fact get caught cheating massively. Deny, deny, deny was all parents and players heard from GPS this fall as the sh*t was hitting the fan. Now we know the rumours were true and GPS is in very deep trouble. The trust between GPS and the soccer community is completely severed. It is all gone. Legacy can come in and say "We are a new organization, yada yada yada... " but they were the owners when some of this bad sh*t went down. They can't wipe their hands of this mess no matter how hard they try. Legacy is 100% complicit in the bad behavior AND in the lies. Now they are complicit in the coverup too.

Whatever some smart*ss said in an earlier post about changing the brand, it won't matter. Forget about it! GPS is GPS, regardless of the name or uniform, and the real GPS is rotten from the core. Yes, a few good people still work there, but they weren't the ones making decisions before and they sure aren't the ones making decisions now.

The bottom line is that GPS is a rat-infested organization, a cesspool and a true disgrace in every single sense of the word. You can't clean it up. It's not possible to clean it up. It would be better for the soccer community and everyone involved if they would do the right thing and close their doors. You can't put a pretty enough dress or enough lipstick on that pig.

I'm just speaking the truth.
                  Why do you care? Peo0le will vote with their feet and their wallets. Go get a life.

Comment

Easy chicken little. Re-branding to Legacy Global Soccer is a good idea tho.
                    Re-branding isn’t going to fix poor management. It’s a huge change for GPS to move away from the model of relying on cheap foreign coaches and to arrange teams so there are enough coaches and players to fill the rosters. No name changes, public apologies, or marketing will fix that. Surprised that Bayern wants anything to do with Legacy/GPS since they have a real reputation to protect.

Comment

Why do you care? Peo0le will vote with their feet and their wallets. Go get a life.
                      Typical GPS response.

GPS are an organization full of bad guys but if you call attention to it they will respond by telling you to go get a life.

Perhaps you GPS rats should leave children and their sport alone. Stop coming over here to the US and ruining soccer for our kids. Go away and leave our kids alone! That is why I care. We want you arrogant filth dirty cheats out of our country.

Comment

There are a lot fewer choices (in fact, close to zero non-NEP-cartel choices) now that GPS/NEP have driven all the small clubs (and MAPLE/NSL) out of business. In my region, there is really only one or two left. Both NEP. There used to be a dozen.

- a coach

Comment

Typical GPS response.

GPS are an organization full of bad guys but if you call attention to it they will respond by telling you to go get a life.

Perhaps you GPS rats should leave children and their sport alone. Stop coming over here to the US and ruining soccer for our kids. Go away and leave our kids alone! That is why I care. We want you arrogant filth dirty cheats out of our country.
                          I have nothing to do with GPS. Just sick of the drama and never ending stupid GPS threads. Like I said, get a life.

Comment

my son has played with GPS red team for the last three years after having played for two other clubs. He....and we....couldn't be happier. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but it hasn't affected my son's team at all.

Sadly, like other clubs/parents, posters here are willing to wallow in anything as long as it fits their own personal narrative. "Never GPS-ers" is as stupid as never Trump-ers'

Comment

my son has played with GPS red team for the last three years after having played for two other clubs. He....and we....couldn't be happier. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but it hasn't affected my son's team at all.

Sadly, like other clubs/parents, posters here are willing to wallow in anything as long as it fits their own personal narrative. "Never GPS-ers" is as stupid as never Trump-ers'
                              Agree... same with us. My son’s team/experience hasn’t changed at all. A lot of the drama and uproar here are disgruntled ex-employees, parents, etc. I’m sure things aren’t perfect there within the organization and for that I’m hopeful that they clean things up, but as far as I’m concerned it’s business as normal. Like poster above, we’ve been with two other clubs (I have 3 kids who played over the years) and trust me... there’s DRAMA everywhere! That’s universal... for now, we’re all good. Thank you all for support though in these threads, we appreciate the extreme care and concern that you have for our players. Lol.

Comment

Re-branding isn’t going to fix poor management. It’s a huge change for GPS to move away from the model of relying on cheap foreign coaches and to arrange teams so there are enough coaches and players to fill the rosters. No name changes, public apologies, or marketing will fix that. Surprised that Bayern wants anything to do with Legacy/GPS since they have a real reputation to protect.
                                Bayern deal is done at the end of this season

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X