X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do they play indoor
    They do not play indoor in Orlando. They use too but they kept losing to regular teams and the fat dad pulled them from those leagues. I am pretty sure they only play weaker teams now like Verum and Juventus who have no talent what so ever and is just a money grab created to get parents like fat dad to pay with hopes of their son playing pro.

Comment

They do not play indoor in Orlando. They use too but they kept losing to regular teams and the fat dad pulled them from those leagues. I am pretty sure they only play weaker teams now like Verum and Juventus who have no talent what so ever and is just a money grab created to get parents like fat dad to pay with hopes of their son playing pro.
      which one do you consider fat the guy that actually looks like the viking or the short latin ugly dude.

Comment

which one do you consider fat the guy that actually looks like the viking or the short latin ugly dude.
        The fat short Spanish dude.

Comment

The fat short Spanish dude.
          Come on guys, you are crossing a line now.

Comment

Come on guys, you are crossing a line now.
            Funny response of the night, must be a democrat, aww don't hurt their feelings but yet they both have cheated and been kicked out of tournaments for false player passes just to bring home some trophies. Losers.

Comment

I always laugh at the lack of self awareness when I see the democrat/snowflake comments. Have we ever had a person with thinner skin than DJT? That guy needs to be complimented constantly or he goes on a twitter storm or fills his fat face with hamberders (spelled in his preferred manner).

Funny response of the night, must be a democrat, aww don't hurt their feelings but yet they both have cheated and been kicked out of tournaments for false player passes just to bring home some trophies. Losers.

Comment

I always laugh at the lack of self awareness when I see the democrat/snowflake comments. Have we ever had a person with thinner skin than DJT? That guy needs to be complimented constantly or he goes on a twitter storm or fills his fat face with hamberders (spelled in his preferred manner).
                You guys are losers, name calling people on an anonymous forum. Clearly you are cowards in real life.

Comment

You guys are losers, name calling people on an anonymous forum. Clearly you are cowards in real life.
                  Deal with it , it is what happens on TS. Don't be like Donald Chump and cry when people make fun of you. Losers get called out and winners get chicken dinners.

Comment

ECNL keeper

Why don’t they get their keeper back from ECNL at OC. He was good.

Comment

Why don’t they get their keeper back from ECNL at OC. He was good.
                      That was the keeper they had at Disney, the GK with the wacko dad from Hunters Creek never played for the vikings. People just said that on here but it was not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X