Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update?

Any update from the ECNL meeting this past weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Coach was at 2 coaching conferences the prior two weekends including the ECNL this past weekend in Vegas. He told me, zero, talk of age changes. If that means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        this is a forum to discuss soccer. There will be many different opinions. There are people with different levels of soccer knowledge. By starting a post by calling people idiots talks about your character. If you don't have a civil opinion to add go somewhere else. You have no clue of how to talk to people and i'm sure this carries over to other points in your life. I feel bad for people like you that have no self awareness.
        ok, boomer!

Comment

ok, boomer!
          Such a millennial burn lol

Comment

Are you people trolls or just ignorant?

ECNL is run by US Club Soccer. US Club Soccer is an affiliate of USSF. When USSF went from school year to calendar year US Club followed suit. US Club CANNOT go against USSF mandates whether they vote on it or not!

This whole thread is total BS with one poster having 70-80% of the posts and some idiots on here actually believe his shtick!

There is no upcoming or imminent change to the age groups. It's not even up for discussion outside of the minds of some delusional keyboard cowboys. Sorry if that bursts some bubbles.

Comment

I was one of the posters that was saying a meeting was happening and being voted on and I can also say that the vote was No, so for now it is a dead issue.

Comment

Now that DA is gone can we please undo this ridiculous Birth Year decision

Comment

Yes please

Comment

Makes the most sense to go back to school year rather then birth year. Now you have middle schoolers playing with high school no real team training and then if you’re in the younger part of that team, what happens when half your team graduates when you’re a junior? I would love for it to go back to the school calendar.
                    Going to grad year like lacrosse! The time is right and USSF wants to give some good news along with the bad.

Comment

Going to grad year like lacrosse! The time is right and USSF wants to give some good news along with the bad.
                      Yay no more composite team fiascos, no more 8th-9th and 11th-12th fiascos. ECNL will be smart to switch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X