Age Groups Reversing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL meets this weekend. If they vote yes then others may follow. Regardless, decisions need to be made so clubs can plan. Tryout season will be here soon.

Comment

Oh yes whatever ECNL decides even though they are not for it. Get out of here. Just move to a smaller club where your kids size won’t hurt his playing time. It’s not that difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Oh yes whatever ECNL decides even though they are not for it. Get out of here. Just move to a smaller club where your kids size won’t hurt his playing time. It’s not that difficult.
        You decided to go in on him/her for no reason. Play nice or I'm telling your mom.........when i'm banging her later.

Comment

seriously? why can't we have one conversation without the "your kid isn't as good as my kid" or your kid isn't good enough to play x. newsflash: none of your kids are going pro so get over it, do you really want a kid whose life peaked at U13?

Comment

seriously? why can't we have one conversation without the "your kid isn't as good as my kid" or your kid isn't good enough to play x. newsflash: none of your kids are going pro so get over it, do you really want a kid whose life peaked at U13?
            That wasn’t the point. Can we have one conversation when the kid’s size isn’t an excuse for her lack of playing time? Can we stop making excuses for our kids for not always being the best on the team? The people upset have December babies. The July babies were impacted before. Are the December kids more important than the July kids? I guess you think so. The best players rise up no matter how age groups are classified. That’s why we see freshman competing against seniors at high school.

Comment

That wasn’t the point. Can we have one conversation when the kid’s size isn’t an excuse for her lack of playing time? Can we stop making excuses for our kids for not always being the best on the team? The people upset have December babies. The July babies were impacted before. Are the December kids more important than the July kids? I guess you think so. The best players rise up no matter how age groups are classified. That’s why we see freshman competing against seniors at high school.
              You MAY have had a small point until you mentioned high school. Then you lost ALL credibility!

Comment

You MAY have had a small point until you mentioned high school. Then you lost ALL credibility!
                Haha, I know. HS could be better putting it politely and DA is the best but still age groups are not a factor to these parents when their kids are on the HS field. They are not demanding 4 different levels of HS ball. It only matters to them at the club level where another kid could only be 11 months older at best.

Comment

You missed the point - if you're a baller you can play against older players regardless of size differences. That's why top players often play up an age group or two in club soccer.

Comment

You missed the point - if you're a baller you can play against older players regardless of size differences. That's why top players often play up an age group or two in club soccer.
                    Depends on type of player. A player that plays fast can play up without problems. Also a player who is more physically developed. May or may not be “ballers”. It’s not a race.

Comment

Depends on type of player. A player that plays fast can play up without problems. Also a player who is more physically developed. May or may not be “ballers”. It’s not a race.
                      Idiot!!! You people have no clue!! You have been watching garbage football in Florida for yrs, but if he’s fast he can play up!! Mentality down here is seriously lacking

Comment

Idiot!!! You people have no clue!! You have been watching garbage football in Florida for yrs, but if he’s fast he can play up!! Mentality down here is seriously lacking
                        I think you’re the idiot. I didn’t say run fast, I said play fast. Play fast is moving the ball quickly (1/2 touches). Eye roll emoji.

Comment

This is a forum to discuss soccer. there will be many different opinions. there are people with different levels of soccer knowledge. by starting a post by calling people Idiots talks about your character. If you don't have a civil opinion to add go somewhere else. You have no clue of how to talk to people and I'm sure this carries over to other points in your life. I feel bad for people like you that have no self awareness.

Comment

So every "source" in all the other threads are pointing back to a single facebook post from Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League which explicitly states they have not heard anything from USSF.

Comment

So every "source" in all the other threads are pointing back to a single facebook post from Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League which explicitly states they have not heard anything from USSF.
                              Buckeye Premier ysl is in the know. The USSF is waiting to hear back from them before making any decisions.

Comment

Won’t happen

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X