Inter Miami FC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better coaches in line waiting to coach!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nah... You did that. Your kid did that. Most parents are not like you. Most kids are not like yours. Spend less time on Talking Soccer and more time developing a strong healthy relationship with your kid. Surprisingly enough you will find out that a youth soccer coaches so xalled threats wont stop your kid from talking to you.

Signed:

Every Normal Parent Ever..
    Trying to normalize child endangerment behavior won’t fly when you are in charge of kids.

Comment

Its a step in a direction when there was none before. But it is real mediocre. No one wants to come to play for them, the team will be real bad and the fans will disappear quickly!
      Transfer window closes today in most of europe we got nothing ????? Hopefully Quatar airlines sponsor comes through, leaving it so late boys.

Comment

Trying to normalize child endangerment behavior won’t fly when you are in charge of kids.
        Posting anonymous allegations over and over again without a shred of evidence and pretending to be in pssession of more information than what is already in the public record and available to everyone. Then using this "information" that CAN'T be revealed to slander an entire organization that had nothing to do with your secret information doesn't fly either.

Signed,
        Every Human Being That Has a Shred of Common Sense and The Ability to Read and Formulate Independent Opinions

Comment

Bro you're boring every one , this is an gossip and entertainment forum.

Comment

These guys are clearly scared

Comment

These guys are clearly scared
              I think Im going to regret asking... But of what exactly??

Comment

Raising awareness is continuous.

You tell me. I feel you are scared. I hope you never need support or help on anything. Players feel threatened and reached for support. I enjoy helping kids, you do the opposite.

Comment

Change is constant.

I think Im going to regret asking... But of what exactly??
                  I like your resilience and you are welcome with open arms in our awareness campaign.

Comment

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=159976

Comment

You tell me. I feel you are scared. I hope you never need support or help on anything. Players feel threatened and reached for support. I enjoy helping kids, you do the opposite.
                      I'm trying to understand your point but your logic makes it difficult. So I can only say what I would do or not do. And let me stress this. There is NO coach or organization in the entire world that could threaten me into silence or inaction if my kids or any kids that I know are endangered. Secondly I wouldnt be seeking validation or campaigning in an anonymous chat room. If I am in that situation one way or the other my voice is going to be heard and I am going to find the help, the resources or the support that I need to stop mybkid or any other kid from being endangered by adults. The difference with me and you is that I believe in the truth. Thats why no ody takes you serious. The majority of parents are not going to hide behind the excuses that you do. Right now you seem to be a bitter soccer parent and not much else in my opinion. Maybe I see this different, but I promise you this there is no coach or organization that would silence me regarding kids safety. So if that is your choice you are just as bad as the people that you claim are endangering kids. As a matter of fact you are worse because not only are you complicit, you are also a coward. So put up or shut up and stop preaching garbage on anonymous soccer blogs.

Comment

...then don’t drink and type, you are the only one defending Pastora’s actions. Is about time someone beat you guys in your own game of insulting players and parents, and blocking VPN’s on this forum. You didn’t travel to 🇨🇴 so zip it. Your closing arguments are weak. Everyone will support the kids.

Comment

...then don’t drink and type, you are the only one defending Pastora’s actions. Is about time someone beat you guys in your own game of insulting players and parents, and blocking VPN’s on this forum. You didn’t travel to 🇨🇴 so zip it. Your closing arguments are weak. Everyone will support the kids.
                          Aww.. There you go again.. Pulling out the same old responses and accusations. It's getting old. Go start a new thread. You don't give a damn about any kids. Your game is played out and all you are just pitiful now. I don't need to insult you when you constantly embarrass yourself. Nobody is defending anybody we are all just sick of your garbage. Go invade another thread..

Comment

Why did SFFA remove Victor Musa as head coach of U19’s?, he is Pastora’s good friend who accepted player that was one of 6 named in 🇨🇴 lawsuit in the U19 SFFA.
                            Kids safety first! 💪

Comment

We all know very well the rules of the DA, your previous coach needs to recommend player.

Comment

In May 2019 the 6 players named on list where still in the WFC roster. Pastora recomended the player when he was already working at Inter Miami.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X