Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armada Invitational (I know u12 and u13 don’t matter)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armada Invitational (I know u12 and u13 don’t matter)

Looks like Sunday Inter Miami and Atlanta United play three matches between the 12’s and 13’s Sunday morning. I will have my popcorn ready

Why

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Sunday Inter Miami and Atlanta United play three matches between the 12’s and 13’s Sunday morning. I will have my popcorn ready
    You REALLY REALLY REALLY need to get a life.

Comment

Put the popcorn down and train your kid. Armada sure isn't!

Comment

The 2nd team at u-12 is hideous. What is going on at this academy. These kids can’t stop or pass a ball, iam not sure they have ever played soccer before

Comment

The 2nd team at u-12 is hideous. What is going on at this academy. These kids can’t stop or pass a ball, iam not sure they have ever played soccer before
          You mean the 2009 team that played up and dominated the B division of the academy league? Or do you just wantvto hate on 10 year olds for no real reason?

Comment

This statement alone makes it clear that you have no clue what is happening at Inter Miami. Just another lame internet troll stalking other peoples kids.

Comment

This statement alone makes it clear that you have no clue what is happening at Inter Miami. Just another lame internet troll stalking other peoples kids.
              Don’t worry, it’s just a troll from FESA that can’t control his jealousy, envy, and feelings of inadequacy towards all things DA or Armada. We Armada parents appreciate you guys making the trip up and enjoyed watching all of the talented players from DA programs all over the Eastern half of the country! We look forward to seeing you guys again next year! 👍🏻

Comment

Don’t worry, it’s just a troll from FESA that can’t control his jealousy, envy, and feelings of inadequacy towards all things DA or Armada. We Armada parents appreciate you guys making the trip up and enjoyed watching all of the talented players from DA programs all over the Eastern half of the country! We look forward to seeing you guys again next year! 👍🏻
                oh boy, the jealousy and envy are at an all-time HIGH! LOL!

Thanks for kicking our A $ $. Wannabee DA and ENCL teams are more than welcomed to come next year if we have a club!

Comment

oh boy, the jealousy and envy are at an all-time HIGH! LOL!

Thanks for kicking our A $ $. Wannabee DA and ENCL teams are more than welcomed to come next year if we have a club!
                  Thanks for proving my point turd Nugget!

Comment

You mean the 2009 team that played up and dominated the B division of the academy league? Or do you just wantvto hate on 10 year olds for no real reason?
                    I mean the team that cant pass or stop a ball.

Comment

That's right! Get your popcorn ready! That 2009 team was from Weston and beat the Atlanta United team that was trashing their bracket, including Inter Miami (7-2). Congrats to the young boys. The Weston Team beat our top Armada team in the earlier game of the day.

For all you trolls out there!

Comment

That's right! Get your popcorn ready! That 2009 team was from Weston and beat the Atlanta United team that was trashing their bracket, including Inter Miami (7-2). Congrats to the young boys. The Weston Team beat our top Armada team in the earlier game of the day.

For all you trolls out there!
                        Yes! we know you lose. Thanks!

Comment

You REALLY REALLY need to get a life

Comment

You REALLY REALLY need to get a life
                            Stfu director

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X