X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do tell.
    Cant reveal my name due to legal reasons. All i will say is watch this space..

#InKCweTrust

Comment

Cant reveal my name due to legal reasons. All i will say is watch this space..

#InKCweTrust
      LOL.

Assume you mean ECNL boys and you can have it. Actually, would be a big improvement for ECNL to bring in the GPS boys.

Girls? JD would rather chew his own arm off and shove it up his own rear end then to allow them in. He, he calls the shots around here on that subject.

Comment

LOL.

Assume you mean ECNL boys and you can have it. Actually, would be a big improvement for ECNL to bring in the GPS boys.

Girls? JD would rather chew his own arm off and shove it up his own rear end then to allow them in. He, he calls the shots around here on that subject.
        You sound scared. You know GPS will expose Stars at ECNL level on both Girls and Boys. KC is coming, you can run but you cant hide.

Comment

You sound scared. You know GPS will expose Stars at ECNL level on both Girls and Boys. KC is coming, you can run but you cant hide.
          Not scared...not even a part of ECNL or Stars. But, I do speak from a position of knowledge.

Comment

KC will have a huge impact on GPS getting ECNL; When that happens the landscape will change like we have never seen. Watch out Stars, Scorpions.
            No chance.

Comment

This won't happen, but maybe if it did GPS could better justify charging almost 4K per year for low-level regional teams....

Comment

Not even close on the girls side. Their top girls teams are mid-tier NPL at best and they drop off quickly from there.

Comment

LOL.

Here’s the thing if you look at the big picture GPS is in 26
                  States. So if ECNL excepts them in every state then would grow the ECNL brand. Which I think is the goal.
                  Also I assume people are joking about KC changing things around here?
                  You do realize that he’s in of all of the GPS clubs in every state.
                  Here’s a shot in the dark as to what will happen. GPS will break up their regions in MA and set them up as franchises.

Comment

Here’s the thing if you look at the big picture GPS is in 26
                    States. So if ECNL excepts them in every state then would grow the ECNL brand. Which I think is the goal.
                    Also I assume people are joking about KC changing things around here?
                    You do realize that he’s in of all of the GPS clubs in every state.
                    Here’s a shot in the dark as to what will happen. GPS will break up their regions in MA and set them up as franchises.
                    You would be remiss if you think growing the brand is their goal. If that were the case, it would look vastly different than it does today.

No, they are more interested in keeping it under tight control and limiting the amount of other opportunities close by. Easier sell that it's a wonderful league if you are travelling hours because there is no good competition nearby. Plopping a GPS team (of all clubs...) nearby goes against every business decision they've done in the last 5 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X