X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Michia, do the honorable thing & Resign

Dear Coach Michia,

Upon your return from vacation, it’s time to do the right thing and resign. Your time has past and from recent threads accusations including not only racism, preferential treatment, favoritism and just a lack of judgment- it’s time to move into your next chapter. Your last years at Weston were non productive and the hope was an MLS position would recharge the batteries. It’s only further exposed your shortcomings and lack of integrity.

We wish you well.

Sincerely,
    The Parents

PS- don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

PPS- don’t worry your but buddy Pastore will always be there for you.

This is so unfair. We love Michia and he’s a fine and honorable man. He has allowed my son to pick his favorite number 10 the last 2 years, wear the Captains Jersey and even bully the assistant coaches and trainers. It would be an injustice for the Club to lose this great man. Signed, Oscars Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is so unfair. We love Michia and he’s a fine and honorable man. He has allowed my son to pick his favorite number 10 the last 2 years, wear the Captains Jersey and even bully the assistant coaches and trainers. It would be an injustice for the Club to lose this great man. Signed, Oscars Dad
      That’s pretty freaking funny

Comment

You actually forgot the kid was on scholarship at Weston th with no financially needs and he was allowed to miss practice one night a week to train with his personal private trainer.

Comment

Machia had not choice but to get out of Weston as Mirco was the man and everybody knew it.

Comment

Machia had not choice but to get out of Weston as Mirco was the man and everybody knew it.
            Totally agree Machia can’t hold Mirco jock strap— telling inter chose Machia over Mirco that right there tells you it was never about getting the best coaches

Comment

Michia is not racist, just lazy. he and pastora favor wealthy tall players, they mask this by choosing poor black players to fill up the back end of their benches

ohhh wait, they are racist.

down with michia and pastora

Comment

Please Write an Email and complain, if they dont hear your voice, they cant fix anything:

niki.budalic@intermiamifc.com
                jurgen.mainka@intermiamifc.com
                paul.mcdonough@intermiamifc.com
                kurt.schmid@intermiamifc.com
                jason.kreis@intermiamifc.com

Comment

All you want for any player is to have a fair shake and evaluation from his coach and you would think at under the age of 12 it would be easy and sad to say not true. My son played for Michia and though because my son was one of his top players he was always treated like I’d expect. I would be lie-ing if i didn’t see for myself how Michia would favor players of which no-one could ever figure out why. It’s sad to say but the rumors have always been ugly around this man including race and other things that have no right in anything especially youth soccer. It’s something most likely never to be proven but in this case There’s too much smoke not to be any fire. I’m sorry Michia but I’m just telling it like it is and I’ve seen it upfront. I was floored as were many in the know were that Inter Miami would hire this man and his reputation but I’m sure they wanted to get some of the top people from Weston- so they blindly went about it.

Comment

Get us a better contact who doesn’t call people back to quiet them down, the now gentlemen’s agreement ie previous silent culture. I will call it harassment and intimidation.

Comment

Inter name gave all rotten coaches leverage, but more eyes on them.

Comment

why does everyone want him to resign? He was the best average player in the 70's. He has been in or around socccer for over 40 plus years. Where will you fine this type of experience. He could not develop himself into a good player. How will he do this for your kids?

Comment

why does everyone want him to resign? He was the best average player in the 70's. He has been in or around socccer for over 40 plus years. Where will you fine this type of experience. He could not develop himself into a good player. How will he do this for your kids?
                          Your and idiot! Do you have any idea what this guy did for the Latino pipeline into the us system when he was w the federation. I am not Latino but you idiots need to brush up on your history

Comment

Your and idiot! Do you have any idea what this guy did for the Latino pipeline into the us system when he was w the federation. I am not Latino but you idiots need to brush up on your history
                            Please inform me, since you know so much. No one cares about his past. Lets over look everything he can not do because he created a pipeline for the latino. Like I said, he could not train himself into a world class soccer player. How will he train the youth player? You my friend are an idiot.

Comment

Please inform me, since you know so much. No one cares about his past. Lets over look everything he can not do because he created a pipeline for the latino. Like I said, he could not train himself into a world class soccer player. How will he train the youth player? You my friend are an idiot.
                              It would be better if you named all the former world class players that are now coaching U12 soccer.. As a matter of fact I dare you to name 10 at any level..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X