Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL. Embarrassed? Because they built their own facility? You sound like a good businessman. Spend 750K on lights that you’ll use for a handful of weeks the entire year.
    750k for lights? You are definitely a moron and have no clue of what you’re talking about so shut it before mommy doesn’t let you breast feed anymore. Keep trying to spin it all you want but a turf field with no lights is a horrible business decision not just for club practice but for overall property value

Comment

If I recall as a parent a few years back the club had its most successful year while ONLY training indoor all year as the outdoor fields weren’t ready. Think they finished top 15 in the country. Training was great. Never cancelled and girls did well.
      thats because of one team- try training whats left indoors all year to duplicate the results

this whole conversation is BS- unless you have players , it doesnt matter where you practice

Comment

thats because of one team- try training whats left indoors all year to duplicate the results

this whole conversation is BS- unless you have players , it doesnt matter where you practice
        If I’m paying CFC big dollars for ecnl and I went to Florida this week for a college showcase, I would be pissed if I couldn’t train outdoors for the past few weeks because of no lights

Comment

If I’m paying CFC big dollars for ecnl and I went to Florida this week for a college showcase, I would be pissed if I couldn’t train outdoors for the past few weeks because of no lights
          the weather was great the last 2 weeks and the kids were off from school- why do you need lights
          you had all day to practice

Comment

Always good to train indoors when, if you had lights, you could train outdoors and be more prepared for winter tournaments like in Florida and also get a good jump on spring. Training indoors all winter will set a team back about 3-4 weeks in the spring while they make adjustments back to full size fields
            It's really setback all those CFC United girls teams over the past 3 years. Maybe FSA should follow their model and save on the electric bill.

Comment

It's really setback all those CFC United girls teams over the past 3 years. Maybe FSA should follow their model and save on the electric bill.
              Fsa is green, they have solar panels so.....

Comment

Solar panels just no wins

BTW has any FSA female player gone off to have great success in ANY D1 program?

Comment

Solar panels just no wins

BTW has any FSA female player gone off to have great success in ANY D1 program?
                  At some point, probably. Recently? I guess it depends on how you define "success"

Comment

At some point, probably. Recently? I guess it depends on how you define "success"
                    Success is a choice.

Comment

750k for lights? You are definitely a moron and have no clue of what you’re talking about so shut it before mommy doesn’t let you breast feed anymore. Keep trying to spin it all you want but a turf field with no lights is a horrible business decision not just for club practice but for overall property value
                      They have two fields, dummy. Maybe you were thinking you could just bring your Iroc up to the field to light the fields, because otherwise it’s 375K each. Not the OP, but while you can argue back and forth as to the merits of training outside in 30 degree weather, from a strictly business decision, not putting in lights is the right one. They wouldn’t use them enough to make them worthwhile.

Another question for you. How many teams go on a field at FSA or OW in the winter? If it’s more than 1, then CFC’s indoor fields are a larger training space. Just something to think about before spouting nonsense.

Comment

They have two fields, dummy. Maybe you were thinking you could just bring your Iroc up to the field to light the fields, because otherwise it’s 375K each. Not the OP, but while you can argue back and forth as to the merits of training outside in 30 degree weather, from a strictly business decision, not putting in lights is the right one. They wouldn’t use them enough to make them worthwhile.

Another question for you. How many teams go on a field at FSA or OW in the winter? If it’s more than 1, then CFC’s indoor fields are a larger training space. Just something to think about before spouting nonsense.
                        whoa. CFC dad is the house. Nothing worse than these people. Dare anyone to stand near one of them while they carve up the kid that is taking their kid's minutes. Bunch of dopes

Comment

Success is a choice.
                          Signed, Homeless Beachside

Comment

Is there a cfcu boys college commit list? I have never seen one.

Comment

whoa. CFC dad is the house. Nothing worse than these people. Dare anyone to stand near one of them while they carve up the kid that is taking their kid's minutes. Bunch of dopes
                              I see you didn’t respond to the question.

Comment

Incredibly ignorant statement
                                Actually, it isn’t. If you have ever experienced the higher level training venues, (MLS, id2, national training camps) most of the training is done in less than full field spaces to focus on possession, quick decision making and moving off the ball into space constantly and efficiently. The long ball is/should be a small focus in training. Especially kids.
                                What do you think the advantage of an outdoor practice to an indoor practice is other than long balls and shooting from beyond the 30?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X