Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I actually feel sorry for the Management Team and Ownership Of Inter Miami. It seemed from a high level they had the best intentions of building an Academy and getting involved with the South Florida soccer crowd doing it the right way. They blew it the day that hired a bunch of clowns from Weston who resemble a bunch of drug lords from Columbia much more than Soccer coaches anyone would want responsible for your kids soccer development. I’m not talking about the growing pains that come with something new but all the other stuff including politics, player selections based on everything but soccer in many instances and so much more. I have been hard pressed to find anyone who has anything positive to say about the program. The MLS team will kick but sooner than later but the Academy has failed on ever level.

They didn’t need to hire the Weston crew to penetrate South Florida but should have hired a neutral Academy Director with no ties or bias. You hardly needed anyone to sell the merits of Having your child join an MLS team In Miami which by the way is free. It will take maybe 3-4 years before someone at the top realizes they blew it assuming they care.
    I thought a new club will not allow old ways. I guessed all of you thought the same when they gave Inter a new chance with old coaches. But some people doesn’t respect opportunities or jobs until they don’t have them.

Comment

I thought a new club will not allow old ways. I guessed all of you thought the same when they gave Inter a new chance with old coaches. But some people doesn’t respect opportunities or jobs until they don’t have them.
      Get rid of the old dinosaurs and bring in new young blood who are with the times..

Comment

To all players! You are protected by law

Report hazing, Florida law protects the one that reports and holds accountable the lunatics that like to coverup hazing. Not to mention those who coverup rape, they have a special place in hell!

'Andrew's Law' makes hazing a felony

“The new law makes fraternity and sorority leaders who plan a hazing event, but do not personally attend the event, criminally liable when someone is seriously hurt or killed. “

“It also provides that the first person who calls 911 to summon help for a hazing victim and anyone administering aid to the victim while waiting for help to arrive will not be prosecuted.

Also, if a student renders assistance to a victim while waiting for EMS to arrive, that person will not be criminally prosecuted.“

Comment

Report hazing, Florida law protects the one that reports and holds accountable the lunatics that like to coverup hazing. Not to mention those who coverup rape, they have a special place in hell!

'Andrew's Law' makes hazing a felony

“The new law makes fraternity and sorority leaders who plan a hazing event, but do not personally attend the event, criminally liable when someone is seriously hurt or killed. “

“It also provides that the first person who calls 911 to summon help for a hazing victim and anyone administering aid to the victim while waiting for help to arrive will not be prosecuted.

Also, if a student renders assistance to a victim while waiting for EMS to arrive, that person will not be criminally prosecuted.“

Shut up.

Comment

Filed 11 days after you landed from 🇨🇴

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/01080

Comment

Okay you win. Can you move on with your life now?

Comment

Paul and VP retaliate with people posting here.

This is the new way on telling Inter parents that if you raise awareness you an your big friend will remove a player from a club. Retaliation is ilegal. But that is how you decided to use this forum. Be grateful I haven’t used media to denounce you nationwide.

Comment

This is the new way on telling Inter parents that if you raise awareness you an your big friend will remove a player from a club. Retaliation is ilegal. But that is how you decided to use this forum. Be grateful I haven’t used media to denounce you nationwide.
                  Do it or shut up already.

Comment

cuerda de llorones y lame culos hay aqui.
                    bunch of morons and suckers in this chat lol
                    get a live... yes they needed the most experienced coach guys, yes. name here who else but pastora and michia? who else better positioned?
                    Now, club is established... i bet they would be relegated little by little, this soccer coach live

Comment

Please do. I would be more grateful for that. Do EVERYONE a favor and do it. PLEASE!

Comment

Paul and Pictor are not Inter Miami

You cannot give them what they want so fast. They want to use Inter’s name to step on anyone with the full force of the club. I rather talked to Mas in person when I see him.

Comment

You cannot give them what they want so fast. They want to use Inter’s name to step on anyone with the full force of the club. I rather talked to Mas in person when I see him.
                          I am willing to bet that you will NEVER see him. So in other words you will be on here obsessing over a coach until you die. Can you at least tell us what he really did to you.. Did your kid not make one of his teams, did he bench your kid? Did he cut your kid from the team? If we have to keep reading your garbage all over TS, then you can at least do that... And we don't want to hear about what happened to someone else's kid, we want YOUR story...

Comment

I don’t discuss game strategy no matter what the coach does. But I do report on safety issues and retaliation.

Comment

I don’t discuss game strategy no matter what the coach does. But I do report on safety issues and retaliation.
                              Well no surprise there. You responded exactly as expected. All talk with no substance and empty threats. You really should seek professional help. I know posting on here makes you feel better, so I won't tell you again that NOBODY cares and you are simply annoying. But you really do need to get yourself some professional health, this can't be healthy for you or your kids.

Comment

Did anyone expected DA to be eliminated? You can blame you know who.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X