FSA turf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA=forget soccer altogether.Save your money.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      what is fsa up to now? I heard $4500 for ecnl and npl.
      $3250.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        $3250.00.
        $3250 ECNL. I hope less for NPL but I don't know.

Comment

$3250.00.
          Is it same price for girls and boys teams?

Comment

What is FSA up to now? I heard $4500 for ECNL and NPL.
            Fake news, idiot. Clearly a CFC owner spreading lies.

Comment

You think NPL is worth $2800? Wow, one is born every minute I guess.
              Depends on the age group but generally speaking no. I wouldn’t pay for NPL

Comment

if I'm an FSA customer paying those inflated prices, I'd definitely be complaining about the condition of that indoor turf. It really needs to be completely replaced - noticed this weekend that there's wrinkles in several places (multiple fields), hope a kid doesn't get hurt tripping on that. Also it's very threadbare and worn - FSA better be careful with this or they'll be at OW level (ie. MoldDome)
                It's in way better shape than OW outdoor turf. Now let's compares the buildings .....

Comment

It's in way better shape than OW outdoor turf. Now let's compares the buildings .....
                  The condition of the turf at FSA is the least of their problems. They need to concentrate on development of the girls side. They are a solid club on boys side.

Comment

The condition of the turf at FSA is the least of their problems. They need to concentrate on development of the girls side. They are a solid club on boys side.
                    How are they solid on the boys side? The best performing teams are ulittle and every year they get worse. There is no development there just aggregation of talent at ulittle that withers as they mature.

They have an advantage at ulittle because they play to win at all costs while other clubs play to develop.

Comment

How are they solid on the boys side? The best performing teams are ulittle and every year they get worse. There is no development there just aggregation of talent at ulittle that withers as they mature.

They have an advantage at ulittle because they play to win at all costs while other clubs play to develop.
                      wait until Linda starts coaching then they will really suffer.

Comment

No the boys teams continue to do fairly well through HS - I'm talking EDP (prior) and now ECNL. Many of the better coaches are on the boys side. Not so the girls teams. They definitely tank starting in middle school. Big and fast only gets you so far.

Comment

Less than 3k by several hundred dollars. Hate on fsa all you want just use actual facts instead of made up bull****.
                          fsa c teams were on the doorstep of 3K three years ago when we left. older ages that don't play in the fall are less than that from what i heard but unless they rolled back their prices in the spirit of them truly being the walmart of soccer, the 3k+ sounds right

Comment

fsa c teams were on the doorstep of 3K three years ago when we left. older ages that don't play in the fall are less than that from what i heard but unless they rolled back their prices in the spirit of them truly being the walmart of soccer, the 3k+ sounds right
                            And what club do you play for now

Comment

And what club do you play for now
                              an out of state club. what does that have to do with the topic though?

Comment

an out of state club. what does that have to do with the topic though?
                                Just glad that a loser like you is no longer in this state

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X