Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All you need to know about the level of HS soccer....Jax area dominates HS, yet between FESA and Armada....it’s a race to the bottom of the table in ECNL. Both clubs are terrible. Tells me the HS soccer is rec.
    Jacksonville has six super schools in the state semis! The club soccer is as good as anywhere in the state.

Comment

High school thread is dying as schools get eliminated and players get back to the club grind.

Comment

St. Petersburg??????

Comment

St. Petersburg??????
          Troll

Comment

Largo???

Comment

Largo???
              Sucks

Comment

St. Petersburg??????
                Troll
                Nathan is that you????

There were many posts from the St. Pete trolls that St. Petersburg would win everything.

Where is.....
                St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????St. Petersburg??????

Comment

If you are confused, wouldn't that make you the moron? Just sayin...

Ok, not the original poster on this but curiosity got the best of me. So you can become a Chic Fil A Franchisee for $10,000 and operate a store for them. You don't own the assets so you essentially bought a job.

Assuming you are telling the truth, it doesn't seem very smart giving that information out as it can be easily verified thereby exposing your family to the unwanted scrutiny of the TA. Siding with the others on this and calling your claim BS.

Comment

Ok, not the original poster on this but curiosity got the best of me. So you can become a Chic Fil A Franchisee for $10,000 and operate a store for them. You don't own the assets so you essentially bought a job.

Assuming you are telling the truth, it doesn't seem very smart giving that information out as it can be easily verified thereby exposing your family to the unwanted scrutiny of the TA. Siding with the others on this and calling your claim BS.
                    Not the Chik-Fil-A guy, but do you really think someone would own a business as an individual? Try and verify it.

Such dumb people in the world.

Comment

Not the Chik-Fil-A guy, but do you really think someone would own a business as an individual? Try and verify it.

Such dumb people in the world.
                      You do realize the owner/operator's name is listed on the CFA website correct?
                      Right there in red on the site. Not hard to find out the guys name if you wanted to.
                      I think you are the dumbarse.

Comment

Culvers puts the name of the owner on the drive thru window, hello!!!!

Comment

You do realize the owner/operator's name is listed on the CFA website correct?
                          Right there in red on the site. Not hard to find out the guys name if you wanted to.
                          I think you are the dumbarse.
                          This whole exchange is one of the weirdest I have seen on TS and there is some bizarre stuff on here.

I'm assuming most people come here to argue, debate, brag, criticize with others about youth soccer - club, H.S. college, etc.

I could care less what each of you do for a living, how much you make, if you're an owner/operator or employee or unemployed. In other words - what does that matter?

Comment

Any south Florida Hs teams left ? Or back to club soccer?

Comment

Thoughts on two games tonight:

Creekside vs Venice
                              Bartram Trail vs Plant

Comment

Thoughts on two games tonight:

Creekside vs Venice
                                Bartram Trail vs Plant
                                My daughter's team played both Venice and Plant this season. Both of them are very solid teams. IMO Venice is was the better of the 2 teams.

Venice wins tonight. Plant loses

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X