Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are many parents whose kids are professional soccer players. There are no TS threads about them and their kids have done incredibly well. I am sure that this kid is a good player. But, the parents are crazy. They are former Newton United parents...gone valeo....gone Revs....gone whatever. At each step the looney parents and/or Valeo has had to advertise their child's success.

Congratulations to you and your kid (s). But, don't get upset when others prefer to mock your lunacy.
    Exactly this.

Comment

There are many parents whose kids are professional soccer players. There are no TS threads about them and their kids have done incredibly well. I am sure that this kid is a good player. But, the parents are crazy. They are former Newton United parents...gone valeo....gone Revs....gone whatever. At each step the looney parents and/or Valeo has had to advertise their child's success.

Congratulations to you and your kid (s). But, don't get upset when others prefer to mock your lunacy.
      Crazy and vile self-promoting ****heads. They left Revs because other kid was going to get cut. Not that good.

Comment

For a family everyone claims is crazy and their kids not good, they sure do get you all worked up.

Comment

For a family everyone claims is crazy and their kids not good, they sure do get you all worked up.

Agreed. Seem the hatred is personal.

Hope his success is contagious and helps European clubs to take a serious look at our children.

Comment

I dunno, why is there no Jack Harrison thread, then? He played in Massachusetts all through high school and he has a contract with Man City. Loaned to Leeds; playing professional European soccer at the highest levels. Why no thread about him? Look, I am very happy for him; mildly happy for the Leal boy, but the only person invested in Leal is someone much much closer to him. The rest of us don't care enough.

Comment

I dunno, why is there no Jack Harrison thread, then? He played in Massachusetts all through high school and he has a contract with Man City. Loaned to Leeds; playing professional European soccer at the highest levels. Why no thread about him? Look, I am very happy for him; mildly happy for the Leal boy, but the only person invested in Leal is someone much much closer to him. The rest of us don't care enough.
              Then don’t click on the thread. Just let it go, Mr. Hall Pass.

Comment

Crazy and vile self-promoting ****heads. They left Revs because other kid was going to get cut. Not that good.
                Old news but true. Neither were very special so hard to believe Portugal solved that.

Comment

Hope his success is contagious and helps European clubs to take a serious look at our children.
                  Hopefully this explanation clarifies things for you.

European scouts are searching for BMWs and Mercedes coming off the assembly line. OCCASIONALLY they get lucky and find a Porsche, or better yet, a Ferrari.

American teens that fly in to follow their “dreams” are the equivalent of a Ford Focus with 110,000 miles on the odometer. America has produced an Acura or two.

If you aren’t under their umbrella by 10-12 you are a cute story but not a viable professional prospect. That isn’t directed at the player this thread is about. This is for any and all Americans looking for an extended trip to Europe to toil away at soccer.

Comment

The reason Lisa posts so often (they are all from her) is to attempt to justify her horrific parenting choices. Loser mom.

Comment

The reason Lisa posts so often (they are all from her) is to attempt to justify her horrific parenting choices. Loser mom.
                      Yup, it's personal.

Dude, be happy. let go of the hate.

Comment

I like the updates and links. I enjoy seeing how they are doing. My suggestion to you is to just stay off these threads. Your inner child is going to cause you a heart attack.

Comment

worst soccer in the world

I like the updates and links. I enjoy seeing how they are doing. My suggestion to you is to just stay off these threads. Your inner child is going to cause you a heart attack.
                          hahaha lol just like in the past. promoting sh!t3 as always

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football.../saudi-arabia/

Comment

I am also curious to see what’s up overseas. Keep posting.

Comment

I am also curious to see what’s up overseas. Keep posting.
                              That makes one of you! Keep posting posting whack job!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X