Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kudos to them for making their dreams a reality. And so what if mom brags on social media. She is proud. Good kids staying out of trouble and playing a sport they love. Well done in my book.
    How would you determine if this exercise was a success.

Do they have to become professionals?

IF they can come home and play college soccer would it need to be D1?

Comment

Congrats !

Congratulations to the boy, it is not easy to even last a two week trial in the lesser clubs in Portugal, never mind the likes of Sporting. Money, who you know, or how fast and strong you are
      actually means nothing. You are a dime a dozen being looked at , and for him to make it to this point all of Mass. should be proud. Hopefully he keeps working hard and improving because making it to the next level is even tougher. Good Luck and Congrats to the proud family.

Comment

Good for him! Kids with a Euro passport can go to play, it is not very common but it does happen. My son played against Villa Real a few years back and there were 3 or 4 US kids on the U18 team.
        What are they doing now?

Comment

Congratulations to the boy, it is not easy to even last a two week trial in the lesser clubs in Portugal, never mind the likes of Sporting. Money, who you know, or how fast and strong you are
          actually means nothing. You are a dime a dozen being looked at , and for him to make it to this point all of Mass. should be proud. Hopefully he keeps working hard and improving because making it to the next level is even tougher. Good Luck and Congrats to the proud family.
          Stop the idiotic promotion Lisa. Hopefully there won’t be lifetime damage but he can’t play college soccer now.

Comment

Let me know when he’s getting paid or getting a scholarship. Until then this is a big nothing burger.

Comment

Let me know when he’s getting paid or getting a scholarship. Until then this is a big nothing burger.
              He’s getting paid.

Comment

Jesus, why do much hate? Good luck to him and every kid who goes after a dream. Most of us, including me, did not have the cajones to do it. When players eventually are unable to compete, whether voluntary or involuntary, thry can rest assured they swung for the fences.

Comment

Jesus, why do much hate? Good luck to him and every kid who goes after a dream. Most of us, including me, did not have the cajones to do it. When players eventually are unable to compete, whether voluntary or involuntary, thry can rest assured they swung for the fences.
                  No hate for the kid. It’s the parental publicity team I have little patience with.

Comment

No hate for the kid. It’s the parental publicity team I have little patience with.
                    Yet you’re on this thread.
                    The parents should be proud and yelling from the tops of hills ON A SOCCER BLOG.

Comment

The parents should be proud and yelling from the tops of hills ON A SOCCER BLOG.
                      @ussoccer @usmnt @usynt

Comment

Yawn! Please stop bumping this thread Lisa.

Comment

Yawn! Please stop bumping this thread Lisa.
                          Can’t help herself trying to write a narrative to excuse their horrific parenting. She ruined her kids high school experience and now they can’t even play college after chasing daddy’s dream.

Comment

The kid isn’t on this thread. The parents keep acting up. I come here to mock them because this is where they reside. This isn’t a soccer blog.

Comment

https://twitter.com/lisagphd/status/...511106051?s=21

Comment

@USMNT @USSOCCER @NewBalance

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X