Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay away from GPS

Urge everyone to stay away from GPS. The clubs at the Sportsplex: Rush, SCP & Shoreline United (old Shoreline FC) are already options in an extremely saturated, diluted region.

Let's keep GPS out of Connecticut.

The boy running it seems okay, but extremely inexperienced and little to any knowledge of CT soccer, believe he is straight off the boat and sent down by the shysters in MA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Urge everyone to stay away from GPS. The clubs at the Sportsplex: Rush, SCP & Shoreline United (old Shoreline FC) are already options in an extremely saturated, diluted region.

Let's keep GPS out of Connecticut.

The boy running it seems okay, but extremely inexperienced and little to any knowledge of CT soccer, believe he is straight off the boat and sent down by the shysters in MA.
    i think most will stay away and aren't that stupid, but why the public service announcement

Comment

i think most will stay away and aren't that stupid, but why the public service announcement
      No doubt it came from a competing club. TS has loads of club-on-club bashing.

Comment

So let me get this straight GPS is taking over shoreline FC's seat at the sportsplex and people are interested? This is a separate entity from the greenwich shoreline FC? Goodness gracious what is becoming of CT soccer. It use to be a healthy place, not it's River Ganges

Comment

So let me get this straight GPS is taking over shoreline FC's seat at the sportsplex and people are interested? This is a separate entity from the Greenwich shoreline FC? Goodness gracious what is becoming of CT soccer. It uses to be a healthy place, not it's River Ganges
          No,

The Shoreline who played at the Sportsplex is still there. GPS are trying to muscle in and take jobs from good people. Shoreline FC who were at Sportsplex will play under the Shoreline United FC banner. GPS in partnership with Shoreline Greenwich are attempting to start a brand new club afresh in Branford. Do not allow them.

Comment

No, it comes from a concerned Shoreline "Madison" parent. I have known BJ for a long time and this is basically a money grab from GPS. They attempted to steal his livelihood. We are very happy like many others to stay with BJ and help grow his new club.

My frustration is the false advertisement of facts. Shoreline has not merged with GPS. Shoreline "Madison" is still stand alone. GPS Shoreline is a different club and it cannot be allowed to get going.

Comment

No, it comes from a concerned Shoreline "Madison" parent. I have known BJ for a long time and this is basically a money grab from GPS. They attempted to steal his livelihood. We are very happy like many others to stay with BJ and help grow his new club.

My frustration is the false advertisement of facts. Shoreline has not merged with GPS. Shoreline "Madison" is still stand alone. GPS Shoreline is a different club and it cannot be allowed to get going.
              So which group is affiliated with the original Shoreline FC from Greenwich? Really bad for all involved with this confusion. Sportsplex is a bunch of shysters if they are letting this fourth club there too. Already bad enough to let rush practice there too.

Comment

It is too late. I heard a bunch of players from OW left and joined GPS. GPS Shoreline will be a DA team in a few years.

Comment

It is too late. I heard a bunch of players from OW left and joined GPS. GPS Shoreline will be a DA team in a few years.
                  Rush Elite team would be DA before GPS at the Sportsplex. The missing piece of the Rush puzzle is the facility in North Branford.

Comment

GPS dont even have DA teams in MA

Comment

So which group is affiliated with the original Shoreline FC from Greenwich? Really bad for all involved with this confusion. Sportsplex is a bunch of shysters if they are letting this fourth club there too. Already bad enough to let rush practice there too.
                      The group which was affiliated with Shoreline Greenwich have rebranded as Shoreline United. It is the same players with new additions making each team stronger. GPS Shoreline is a brand new club and I am led to believe has no teams to start this fall. This is loosely affiliated with Shoreline Greenwich who both seem to have failed in moving BJ on.

The best program, without doubt, is the Shoreline Rush program but we are happy with BJ as I am sure the SCP parents are happy with their program as well. There however is no space for GPS and their model.

Comment

GPS dont even have DA teams in MA
                        You failed Sarcasm 101

Comment

Why cant GPS Shoreline be allowed to get going?
                          It's a free enterprise system here in America.
                          BJ has to compete for business, just like everyone else.
                          The competition is good for the consumer.
                          It's not like BJ has been doing such a great job.

Comment

The group which was affiliated with Shoreline Greenwich have rebranded as Shoreline United. It is the same players with new additions making each team stronger. GPS Shoreline is a brand new club and I am led to believe has no teams to start this fall. This is loosely affiliated with Shoreline Greenwich who both seem to have failed in moving BJ on.

The best program, without doubt, is the Shoreline Rush program but we are happy with BJ as I am sure the SCP parents are happy with their program as well. There however is no space for GPS and their model.
                            I dont think any of these programs will reach full potential with the three or four clubs all jockeying for players at the same site. i bet they all play in different leagues as well so they will never play each other. The parents should all get together and hash it out.

Comment

Oh those lecherous octopus Mass GPS people stepping on a Madison Mom's toes. Oh My

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X