Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, we are to believe his accuser, but not Willey's. Just, because, well, because.

Hypocrite.
    Did I say I didn't believe Paula?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Did I say I didn't believe Paula?
      Correction. She was called a "cauldron of virtue"...

Comment

“If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.”

Comment

Raiding s kid costs at least a million dollars. If you can’t afford it it, be responsible enough to not have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            Raiding s kid costs at least a million dollars. If you can’t afford it it, be responsible enough to not have one.
            Unfortunately leftist ideology has brought about a mindset demanding endless handouts.

Comment

The left have that covered. Abortions for all.
              fortunately the church and republicans is the voice of freedom and common sense and will advocate for babies not born with a law degree.

Comment

The left have that covered. Abortions for all.
                fortunately the church and republicans is the voice of freedom and common sense and will advocate for babies not born with a law degree.
                Heard Biden wants to buy some votes with free soccer tuition for all!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X