Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody cares about your opinion. You are insignificant. 400 plus pages of you being a broken record and wff is still here. Don't you get it. Your opinion is useless. Everybody knows you are a bitter, pathetic, impotent person, with a little man complex. The families that are at wff is doing fine, smiling everyday and is enjoying their kids playing soccer. You on the other is stuck on your wife getting bang. Get over someone banged her before she married you. She was not a virgin when you marry her. What is your obsession yoyo? We get yoyo can't coach. Yoyo loss all the game. Yoyo got an e license. Yoyo running wff in the ground. Yoyo still can bang. Yoyo still the coach. Yoyo still running the club. You are still running your mouth. Do you understand nothing will change. Yoyo is like gravity. It's unless to fight gravity. In time gravity always wins.

Yo yo’s impact at West Florida flames is like gravity. Pulled it straight down. Ha ha.

Yo yo, you give us the same old thing. That’s why you get the same response. You don’t like the thread. Leave. All these parents are going to continue to make fun of you.

Even yo yo‘s affairs laughed. They only last one time. Once they get through the snake oil, they say he can’t get it done. Just like at West Florida flames

Comment

Yo-yo has to add like 20 more tryouts to try to fill out his rosters. So he don’t have to pull up half of the younger age.

All the parents are wondering what’s going on with such low numbers. Lots of talk among the parents.

And what’s currently out there is not very good product. I can’t believe he rehired KW when she quit on us last year. I think all parents should share their experience here at west Florida flames.

Comment

Yo yo’s impact at West Florida flames is like gravity. Pulled it straight down. Ha ha.

Yo yo, you give us the same old thing. That’s why you get the same response. You don’t like the thread. Leave. All these parents are going to continue to make fun of you.

Even yo yo‘s affairs laughed. They only last one time. Once they get through the snake oil, they say he can’t get it done. Just like at West Florida flames
        Broken records. Yoyo runs the club. You can only run your mouth. Next.....

Comment

Yo-yo has to add like 20 more tryouts to try to fill out his rosters. So he don’t have to pull up half of the younger age.

All the parents are wondering what’s going on with such low numbers. Lots of talk among the parents.

And what’s currently out there is not very good product. I can’t believe he rehired KW when she quit on us last year. I think all parents should share their experience here at west Florida flames.

You are the only one. You post and than answer yourself. That is how pathetic you are.

Comment

Broken records. Yoyo runs the club. You can only run your mouth. Next.....
            Yep. Yoyo is the best coach in Tampa area.

Comment

You are the only one. You post and than answer yourself. That is how pathetic you are.

LOL. Poor yo yo just has no insight. The parents collectively are posting on this, I know because we talk about it, and laugh at your responses. We laugh at the fact that when you have no answers you always use “next“. We take your responses and turn them around and mock you back. LOL, your own answers backfire in your face. Kind of like your directorship at the club. Straight down in a ball of flames, LOL. Why, the parents even comment while you’re at the fields. They see you on your phone to talk soccer. LOL You crawl into a hole and answer “next”

The parents wonder why you can’t get higher than an E license. I also wonder why the best talent doesn’t play at West Florida flames.

Comment

LOL. Poor yo yo just has no insight. The parents collectively are posting on this, I know because we talk about it, and laugh at your responses. We laugh at the fact that when you have no answers you always use “next“. We take your responses and turn them around and mock you back. LOL, your own answers backfire in your face. Kind of like your directorship at the club. Straight down in a ball of flames, LOL. Why, the parents even comment while you’re at the fields. They see you on your phone to talk soccer. LOL You crawl into a hole and answer “next”

The parents wonder why you can’t get higher than an E license. I also wonder why the best talent doesn’t play at West Florida flames.

Poooooorrrrrrrrr elicense.

Lmfao

Comment

Poooooorrrrrrrrr elicense.

Lmfao

I know we talk..... Ok

Next....keep obsessing. I be here next year too. That is something you can lol lmfao about.

Comment

I know we talk..... Ok

Next....keep obsessing. I be here next year too. That is something you can lol lmfao about.
                    LOL. Your boys teams are your last straw. You know it. And you’re afraid you’re going to have the same result with the boys that she did the girls. That’s because you can’t coach. Fortunately, your time is coming to an end because of your incompetence. And this really bothers you and stresses you out. That’s why you’re on talk soccer trying to minimize damage, spread bull****, And promote propaganda. And you act out when somebody calls your bull**** to your face. Other than next, broken record, your pre-package cereal box responses, you have nothing to say.

#yoyocantcoach

Comment

LOL. Your boys teams are your last straw. You know it. And you’re afraid you’re going to have the same result with the boys that she did the girls. That’s because you can’t coach. Fortunately, your time is coming to an end because of your incompetence. And this really bothers you and stresses you out. That’s why you’re on talk soccer trying to minimize damage, spread bull****, And promote propaganda. And you act out when somebody calls your bull**** to your face. Other than next, broken record, your pre-package cereal box responses, you have nothing to say.

#yoyocantcoach

You have many new things to say, don't you? Broken record. I will be wff for the next 20 years and you will still be running your mouth. Lol , lmfao yoyo will be at wff unit he retire. Fortunate for you. You can continue to whine on talking soccer like a little bi tch. You are yoyo bi tch.

Comment

You have many new things to say, don't you? Broken record. I will be wff for the next 20 years and you will still be running your mouth. Lol , lmfao yoyo will be at wff unit he retire. Fortunate for you. You can continue to whine on talking soccer like a little bi tch. You are yoyo bi tch.
                        You have offered nothing new. Lol

You may have 20 weeks with the way you coach.

Comment

You have offered nothing new. Lol

You may have 20 weeks with the way you coach.

Lol, lmfao I will be at wff until I want to quit. You can post up to million times by then.

You will be posting on ts and running your mouth for the next 25. That is something to lol and lmfao about.

Broken records........Next......

Comment

Lol, lmfao I will be at wff until I want to quit. You can post up to million times by then.

You will be posting on ts and running your mouth for the next 25. That is something to lol and lmfao about.

Broken records........Next......
                            Hey yo yo, I don’t know the top notch kids want to play it was for the flames?

Did you see the win loss record after week five last year?

Why has your club fallen so far?

Do you have any idea why people laugh at you, yo yo?

How come you can’t pass your D license test?

Do you know how ridiculous you look in your little soccer uniform, Trying so hard to pretend and look like you know what you’re doing?

Has anything changed from the last six years?

Why are your commitments dwindling?

Why don’t the local college coaches believe in you anymore? Why don’t you have any more credibility with them? Even they laugh at you, yo yo.

I can’t wait to see your decompensated answer for these questions. Or diversion tactics. Let me guess you’re going to use the broken record comment, or comment on something a relevant?

Your low IQ doesn’t allow for much creativity, does it?

Comment

5th weekend of league play results for WFF GDA:

W: 0
                              L: 8
                              D: 2
                              Goals for: 4
                              Goals against: 40

Overall league play record for WFF GDA after 5 weekends:

W: 2
                              L: 30
                              D: 3
                              Goals for: 23
                              Goals against: 122
                              Just a little reminder of your “Greatness “

#tampasoccerjest

Comment

Is there any wonder why USSF is pulling the plug on the GDA @ WFF?
                                It would be different if they were putting kids in college, but they are not even doing that.
                                If you have a GDA program at a club, but don't really put kids to the 2nd level or the NT pool, are you really a GDA club?
                                Bye Flames, you have completely done this to yourselves with your stubbornness, arrogance & flat out refusal to right what is clearly wrong.
                                It already has come home to roost.
                                You GDA Flames parents remind me of the Fyre Festival attendees..clueless & naive.
                                Show them the letter from US soccer when west Florida flames got kicked out of the DA!

I believe they had issue with your low level license, didn’t they yo-yo?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X