Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s all about protecting the Shield — whoops I mean machias and Pastore ass
    Cant wait to tryouts, i want my shield. Many will be flopping and club hoping to get that shield. the protector shield.

Comment

I know for an absolute fact From very reliable person who talks with Pastore today and they were worried about what’s been posted. Poor little baby victor the victim
      What about the people worried the kids? I cried for 3 weeks, thinking my son was raped and couldn’t speak to me. He even suggested that in one of his Inter Net Guys posts. I can careless about how he feels. We won’t stop fighting this quiet culture.

Comment

Hey Inter Miami Upper Management ,

It’s one thing to be accused of average coaching or whatever but I’m just saying as a business person I don’t hire people like Michia or Pastore to represent my company especially if it’s just a marketing arm for your MLS club. You guys have seriously tainted the brand and it’s not even started yet. My guess is when attendance drops and it will unless they are winning heads will roll.

I’d rather have average coaches but quality human beings interacting with the South Florida community. It’s a big deal when people question ones integrity as opposed to coaching qualifications. You guys blew it!!
        Spot on. Is this the reason why Beckham announce in Spain that he was not part if Inter?

https://en.as.com/en/2019/06/18/foot...59_116279.html

Comment

Spot on. Is this the reason why Beckham announce in Spain that he was not part if Inter?

https://en.as.com/en/2019/06/18/foot...59_116279.html
          And then he is at the stadium touring and calling draft picks to congratulate them for joining the club. This guy is bipolar for sure!

Comment

And then he is at the stadium touring and calling draft picks to congratulate them for joining the club. This guy is bipolar for sure!
            The fact that you need to do damage control for your actions, doesn’t give you the right to insult Beckham. Plus bipolar is a psychiatric illness that I don’t expect you to understand, but you should respect other people. Famous and talented people are very used to insults, is part of fame, another thing you don’t understand. Plus they don’t need the InterNet guys to clean after them.

Comment

Dear Coach Michia,

Upon your return from vacation, it’s time to do the right thing and resign. Your time has past and from recent threads accusations including not only racism, preferential treatment, favoritism and just a lack of judgment- it’s time to move into your next chapter. Your last years at Weston were non productive and the hope was an MLS position would recharge the batteries. It’s only further exposed your shortcomings and lack of integrity.

We wish you well.

Sincerely,
              The Parents

PS- don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

PPS- don’t worry your but buddy Pastore will always be there for you.

They don’t understand the word honor

Comment

They don’t understand the word honor
                allot of players must of got chopped today

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X