2019 Women’s New England D1 College Soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You BC parents are relentless. You probably should have your very own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Rutgers over CCSU in a close game

Brown is way to athletic for Monmouth. Brown 3-1
      Brown won on PK’s (4-1) after going 0-0 with Monmouth in OT. GK saved them.

Comment

Not just the coach, but let’s move on...

Rutgers over CCSU
        Monmouth over Brown
        Stick to your day job!

0-2 on predictions!

good job!

Comment

How? I saw missed pk's for monmouth not saves.

Comment

Brown is all over the top. Heels in tackles and 1st to ball, then the trebuchet over the top. Rinse repeat. You can win in ivy like that, tough against athletic teams that also play soccer

Comment

Brown is all over the top. Heels in tackles and 1st to ball, then the trebuchet over the top. Rinse repeat. You can win in ivy like that, tough against athletic teams that also play soccer
              saw some of the game, both teams looked a bit rough around the edges. Lots of cheap hits both ways. looked alot like HS. We will see where the Ivy stacks up against the ACC next game.

Comment

Stanford beat their opening round opponent 15-0 now Hofstra travels across country for what should be a similar result.

Comment

Stanford beat their opening round opponent 15-0 now Hofstra travels across country for what should be a similar result.
                  no way will it be similar.

Comment

no way will it be similar.
                    I don't think it will be 15-0, but it won't be a game at all. Hofstra is 2-3 levels below Stanford. Penn State,before they got their act together, blew them out 6-0. I expect a similar result. The only reason it won't be worse is Stanford will likely rest the starters after they get a comfortable lead.

Comment

I don't think it will be 15-0, but it won't be a game at all. Hofstra is 2-3 levels below Stanford. Penn State,before they got their act together, blew them out 6-0. I expect a similar result. The only reason it won't be worse is Stanford will likely rest the starters after they get a comfortable lead.
                      Hofstra was able to right the ship after the PSU blow out. Good coaching will do that. I don't think they upset Stanford, but you never know.

Comment

Hofstra was able to right the ship after the PSU blow out. Good coaching will do that. I don't think they upset Stanford, but you never know.
                        2 years in a row I have a reason to root for Hofstra, go figure.

Comment

2 years in a row I have a reason to root for Hofstra, go figure.
                          I’ve got 8-0 Stanford’s back ups would kill this team. Hofstra had a great season but they got a rough draw.

Comment

I’ve got 8-0 Stanford’s back ups would kill this team. Hofstra had a great season but they got a rough draw.
                            Could not agree more. Northeastern played Hofstra to a 2-2 tie with an injured GK and missing their leading goal scorer who was out on a suspension. Hofstra is solid but will not hold up to Stanford's attack.

Comment

Hofstra will stay competitive with them but for sure lose 3-0

Comment

Could not agree more. Northeastern played Hofstra to a 2-2 tie with an injured GK and missing their leading goal scorer who was out on a suspension. Hofstra is solid but will not hold up to Stanford's attack.
                                who is Northeastern playing GK dad?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X