Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is such a sad and pathetic thread! Same quips. Different days.

While the parents try to be whitty, the kids suffer.
    The kids at WFF don't suffer b/c of some soccer blog & what parents post.
    The suffer b/c their respective club continues to embrace below mediocrity & does nothing to improve the product for the paying members in face of grim numbers.
    You are correct, it is the kids that suffer & the club can correct it, yet doesn't.
    The soccer blog is not your problem, but I admire your lame attempt at deflection YY.
    Nice try bud.

Comment

Cmon Strawberry Natty Light drinking south Tampa wannabe TBU 03 dad. Just admit the 03G stink. Nah.. you can do that. You're that dude that has too much pride or drinks too much Kook-aid to admit they are wrong. You look like a fool trying to defend that team.

I hope the jTBU and Celtic 03 teams get to play each other at the Disney Showcase. Speaking of which....why is the almighty and incredible TBU playing with FSPL, CDL, and USA teams at Disney anyway? Thought that was below your South Tampa standards! Man.. how the mighty have fallen.
      If TBU and Celtic 03 teams play at Disney I am predicting at least 3-0 in favor of TBU. At least.

Comment

If TBU and Celtic 03 teams play at Disney I am predicting at least 3-0 in favor of TBU. At least.
        It is a sign of how irrelevant WFF has become when folks are arguing TBU vs. Celtic on the WFF blog.

Comment

WFF 03 GDA team would beat both TBU 03 ECNL and Celtic 03 Teams.

Comment

By a lot.

Comment

By a lot.
              WFF 03G comes to Celtic for help yet feel they have superior talent?

TBU 03G team has won, maybe, 4 or 5 games in two years yet they have superior talent?

Both of your teams are awful. The Sunrise Prime team that won Cup, that FSPL and NPL playing team, would demolish both of your teams.

Comment

The TBU DOC needs to call Disney and make it happen! But he won't. TBU has way to much to lose to play Celtic. TBU will have the easiest bracket of all the 03 "top" teams at Disney. I can't wait to hear the excuses when TBU loses to a NPL, FSPL, or CDL team.

Comment

Are we talking about the TBU team that dropped out of FSPL Premier and down to 1st division and are batting .500 there? I've seen both teams play, I'm affiliated with neither club. Celtic 03 is winning that match by 3 goals, maybe more.

Comment

Facts are facts. It didn't happen overnight, it took 3 solid years of development. The WFF 03 GDA team is the top team in Central Florida.

Comment

WFF 03G comes to Celtic for help yet feel they have superior talent?

TBU 03G team has won, maybe, 4 or 5 games in two years yet they have superior talent?

Both of your teams are awful. The Sunrise Prime team that won Cup, that FSPL and NPL playing team, would demolish both of your teams.
                      You had to go drop a Sprime? Now flush!

Comment

Are we talking about the TBU team that dropped out of FSPL Premier and down to 1st division and are batting .500 there? I've seen both teams play, I'm affiliated with neither club. Celtic 03 is winning that match by 3 goals, maybe more.
                        Nah. Talking about the TBU 03G ECNL team that hasn’t won a game, excuse me only won three or four games, the past 2 years. Regardless… Celtic would beat both teams.

Comment

You had to go drop a Sprime? Now flush!
                          #dropinasprime

Comment

Nah. Talking about the TBU 03G ECNL team that hasn’t won a game, excuse me only won three or four games, the past 2 years. Regardless… Celtic would beat both teams.
                            It is a sign of how irrelevant WFF has become when folks are arguing TBU vs. Celtic on the WFF blog.

Comment

Just asking for a friend.

Comment

Relevant enough for you to leave a comment. It's in TBU 03 ECNL and Celtic 03 best interest for any 03 talk to go away. WFF 03 GDA is stronger than both of those teams at the 03 age group. WFF will have college commitments from this team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X