Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you actually know Perspective???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you actually know Perspective???

Seeing as you highjack every thread and have this sick paranoia as to who posts what, I'd truly like to get your view on a few things. While I have only been on here for a few months, I find you add very little substance to ANY thread. All I read are buzz words such as DUPLICITY and a nauseating amount of time worrying about someone who doesn't give a crap about you. When someone calls you out, your reply is weak and when cornered you divert the attention back to BTDT and how educated you are and how us plebs don't get the big conspiracy. Basically, you are warped.

In saying that, please answer the following questions so we can all get a better education from the genius soccer guru, Perspective:

What is your take on the soccer landscape in MA? Are we doing well, or are we too diluted?

While everyone knows you're an NEFC hater, which clubs(s) do you see as being better at developing players?

What is the best path towards playing soccer in college?

Do you think I'm BTDT?

Should a talented player move to a destination team so they have better exposure, or should a talented player stay with a club that has a good name, but is not very good at developing at younger ages?

What is your opinion on the NY NPL and NE NPL?

Are ODP or ID2 viable options for getting ID'd?

Will the ECNL always remain strong?

These are pretty simple questions, and if you're unable to answer any of them without throwing it back at me or BTDT, then you are a complete fraud and no one should take you seriously. Scratch that; no one does take you seriously.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seeing as you highjack every thread and have this sick paranoia as to who posts what, I'd truly like to get your view on a few things. While I have only been on here for a few months, I find you add very little substance to ANY thread. All I read are buzz words such as DUPLICITY and a nauseating amount of time worrying about someone who doesn't give a crap about you. When someone calls you out, your reply is weak and when cornered you divert the attention back to BTDT and how educated you are and how us plebs don't get the big conspiracy. Basically, you are warped.

In saying that, please answer the following questions so we can all get a better education from the genius soccer guru, Perspective:

What is your take on the soccer landscape in MA? Are we doing well, or are we too diluted?

While everyone knows you're an NEFC hater, which clubs(s) do you see as being better at developing players?

Do you think I'm BTDT?

Should a talented player move to a destination team so they have better exposure, or should a talented player stay with a club that has a good name, but is not very good at developing at younger ages?

These are pretty simple questions, and if you're unable to answer any of them without throwing it back at me or BTDT, then you are a complete fraud and no one should take you seriously. Scratch that; no one does take you seriously.
    ^^^ Brought to you by Perspective. Who else would start a thread about himself and ask a bunch of questions that he thinks everyone would want to know his opinion on? If it wasn't him that started this thread he would have already answered the questions and eventually would have rambled on and on how BTDT this and BTDT that. Dude we don't care about your thoughts. We just want you to go away just like everyone in your pathetic life probably has.

Comment

Call an ambulance

^^^ Brought to you by Perspective. Who else would start a thread about himself and ask a bunch of questions that he thinks everyone would want to know his opinion on? If it wasn't him that started this thread he would have already answered the questions and eventually would have rambled on and on how BTDT this and BTDT that. Dude we don't care about your thoughts. We just want you to go away just like everyone in your pathetic life probably has.
      Its possible... just possible... that you are in the early stages of Perspective Syndrome.

Perspective Syndrome is characterized by believing you know the identity, thoughts and motives of other people on an anonymous chat board and then building an elaborate reality around those tenuous assumptions. While apparently not actually fatal, PS does seem to ruin the lives of those afflicted by it... as well as the reading enjoyment of the other people on TS.

Comment

Its possible... just possible... that you are in the early stages of Perspective Syndrome.

Perspective Syndrome is characterized by believing you know the identity, thoughts and motives of other people on an anonymous chat board and then building an elaborate reality around those tenuous assumptions. While apparently not actually fatal, PS does seem to ruin the lives of those afflicted by it... as well as the reading enjoyment of the other people on TS.
        How do you catch it? Does it come through the keyboard? Should we be wearing finger protection to prevent the spread?

Comment

How do you catch it? Does it come through the keyboard? Should we be wearing finger protection to prevent the spread?
          If you pull out at the last second you should be good.

Comment

Are we certain that Perspective and BTDT are not the same person? I recall a couple of years ago when BTDT briefly disappeared from the board that he admitted to conducting some sort of experiment gauging responses on this board for some business venture. Maybe this "Perspective" is taking it to the next level.

Comment

Are we certain that Perspective and BTDT are not the same person? I recall a couple of years ago when BTDT briefly disappeared from the board that he admitted to conducting some sort of experiment gauging responses on this board for some business venture. Maybe this "Perspective" is taking it to the next level.
              The only way that's possible is that they don't know they're the same person...just to give you an idea of how ****ed up someone would need to be for that to be true.

Comment

Can't give this a full response now...but gee, so inviting. Are you ordering me to answer the questions? And where did I ever say I knew what was best for other people to do??? That's actually one of my points...which then leads to duplicity when what someone is obsessed with advising is almost the exact opposite of what he/she does him/herself.

And as I've repeated on numerous occasions, NEFC clearly is a strong lub and big player in the "landscape." Just said yesterday or the day before they should be in ECNL if they want, and I would go as far as to say that the Stars and Scorps should support it.

Comment

Think about what you just wrote and tell us what might be possible....someone who "admitted to conducting some sort of experiment on this board for some business venture." Let that soak in a little.

Comment

Are you ordering me to answer the questions?

You know the answer since you wrote it to begin with.

Comment

Are you ordering me to answer the questions?

You know the answer since you wrote it to begin with.
                      Let's start with I don't write that poorly, and that there is no reason on earth why I would be motivated to do that.

Comment

Not Perspective, but here goes. Answers @@@@

@@@@ Boys overall development is improving slightly. Girls is regressing, partly because they are becoming more diluted..... Partly because large clubs, ECNL or not, are too expensive.

@@@@@ I am not an NEFC hater. Many clubs do a decent job. Stars, Scorps, Bolts, Aztecs, NEFC, MPS, Soccer Domain, Western United, etc all have the ability to provide games and structure, especially at the youth ages. But the best are really only responsible for about 20% of a players development. Players need to have a ball at their feet a couple hours a day when younger if they really want to be proficient.

@@@@. See above. Mess around with a ball constantly. Focus on skills and technique. Play other sports too. Tactics and fitness will happen at U15 or so, naturally for those serious about the game.

Do you think I'm BTDT?

@@@@@ I think that is a trick question. That's what I think.

@@@@@. Touches are more important at the young ages than pedigree. Stay local, and play as much as possible with a mix of ages. If the kid is a top prospect, DAP and ECNL and "other equal path" destinations teams will come calling. If not, pursue them on your own by U15 for girls, U16 for boys, but realize it will be tough for all but the very best players to crack the lineup for a top team.

@@@@@ Too much travel for too little return.

@@@@@. They are the only options. ODP is fading in importance, but for those that aren't the top couple players on their ECNL team, ODP is another worthwhile bite at the apple.

@@@@ Another trick question. ECNL seems here to stay. And the recent younger girls YNT rosters show how favorably the national team staff feel about the leagues players. There will always be a few from outside the ECNL that bubble up, but I don't see ECNL being supplanted in the next 5 years or so. Nothing, other than ODP it seems, lasts forever.

Comment

Originally posted by perspective View Post
                          Let's start with I don't write that poorly, and that there is no reason on earth why I would be motivated to do that.
                          Your writing is way poorer than the person posing the questions. I think I counted 100 times in one day that you use the word duplicity, duplicitous. Read a dictionary and come up with better vocabulary.

Comment

You are a fraud Perspective. As always, you dance around questions posed to you. It's smoke and mirrors and deflection at its finest.

Comment

I'm going to defend Perspective. Really.

When Perspective isn't going off about BTDT, I think he has some good stuff to say. Insightful, even. Which is why it's a shame that he keeps going off about BTDT, because as the other responses in this thread show, it makes people disregard his other comments, which quite frequently have value.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X