Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened to the entertaining West Pines U15 Splitting up thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to the entertaining West Pines U15 Splitting up thread?

I need my reading material for the day

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I need my reading material for the day
    Start new one,,,If u think it wont also get cancelled...Looks Like someone has friends in the right places....

Comment

U15 South FL Girls Already Make Thier team Selection for Next year

therefore, there is no need for the thread anymore. The parents and the players have already decided the landscape for next year regardless of any SC out come or Super Y summer fun. Let's jsut play ball!

Comment

therefore, there is no need for the thread anymore. The parents and the players have already decided the landscape for next year regardless of any SC out come or Super Y summer fun. Let's jsut play ball!
        Yeah, but you all put the fun back in dysfunctional.

Comment

My guess is that it was easier to kill the whole than to censor the individual post. How anti-climactic, I was hoping the original thread would last through state cup. While I do have to admit reading it was a guilty pleasure, there are lessons to be learned. Hopefully these girls will go out in a blaze of glory rather than just fade away.

Comment

Start new one,,,If u think it wont also get cancelled...Looks Like someone has friends in the right places....
            beware of the power of TG. all you parents that are taking your daughters from his team and have created this mess, BEWARE!!!!!!! Your daughters soccer future is going to disappear just like the thread did. BEWARE THE WRATH OF TG!

Comment

OMG, ***, what happened, were did all that s*#%t obout TG's team go? ok so i'll come back when this one gets jucier. i'm sure it will, worst than the other one.

Comment

Too many whole names written and the whole write up from CP's earlier days caused the thread to disappear.. CP vs. TG....
                Hmmmmm.....

Comment

Too many whole names written and the whole write up from CP's earlier days caused the thread to disappear.. CP vs. TG....
                  Hmmmmm.....
                  I hear they are dropping out of State Cup

Comment

Hmmmmm.....
                    Interesting oberservation on the "CP vs. TG." If you really look at the situation, it's more about players pursuing a greater opportunity vs. running from a problem. But then agian, maybe there was a real problem with a perceived team leader coaching his own daughter. History has shown that coaching your own daughter can lead to a very unhappy team and an eventual long-term failure rate (http://www.soccerdrillsreview.com/Ar...rownchild.html)
                    Regardless, the decisions have been made and it's final. See you on the pitch!

Comment

The reason was that the thread was too long, used names, and I had a problem with the discussion of young players in any negative light. I do not care if you want to start it up, BUT, do not use the above problems

Comment

Originally posted by thebes20 View Post
                        the reason was that the thread was too long, used names, and i had a problem with the discussion of young players in any negative light. I do not care if you want to start it up, but, do not use the above problems
                        it just won't be the same. But i agree leave the players out

Comment

The reason was that the thread was too long, used names, and I had a problem with the discussion of young players in any negative light. I do not care if you want to start it up, BUT, do not use the above problems
                          AWSOME....Thanks and should be the Exacct Same Criteria for each and every Thread

Comment

AWSOME....Thanks and should be the Exacct Same Criteria for each and every Thread
                            I agree. I do not understand how some threads are pulled down within hours or a couple of days and others stay up forever despite similar content, even when the moderators have been notified. However, I applaud the moderators for eliminating the nonsense.

Comment

Thread Police, or his lover

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X