Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mysa

MYSA will be under the microscope come Monday morning when the Governors Office reaches out to them regarding the Covid-19 guidelines not being followed. There will be petitions going around the whole state as I ask everyone to come together and shut down soccer until teams are following the states guide lines 100%. We can’t afford anyone else lives until things are back opened a 100%. We have put together a team in every town and city to help get as many signatures as we can. Please help the kids!!!

Do you have any evidence showing that kids’ soccer is a serious spreader? Are you petitioning to get restaurants and beaches closed down too?

Comment

Businesses are following there guidelines to continue to stay open. We can’t say the same for youth soccer as money can’t be the decking forever before health. These guidelines were in place for weeks now and everyday kids and coaches are following the guidelines. We as everyone to join together and shut down youth soccer til there’s a vaccine in place or when the cases start to become less. The state needs to hear what the people have to say and it won’t be by youth soccer officials.

Comment

What is wrong with people? These kids sit all day on computers and now you want to take away their only physical and social outlet?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          MYSA will be under the microscope come Monday morning when the Governors Office reaches out to them regarding the Covid-19 guidelines not being followed. There will be petitions going around the whole state as I ask everyone to come together and shut down soccer until teams are following the states guide lines 100%. We can’t afford anyone else lives until things are back opened a 100%. We have put together a team in every town and city to help get as many signatures as we can. Please help the kids!!!
          Trolling trolling trolling.

Comment

We also encourage all family and friends watching games this weekend if anyone not following the guidelines that the stand mandated to please report it. This has gone long enough where everyone is not taking this serious. We are all in this together!!

Comment

I'm a bit confused... help me here. What exactly is the OP saying and if they are for shutting down soccer, why would they come announce this here on this forum?

Comment

Wanted to keep everyone up to date as were driving this hard and just got a count of about 1700-1900 signatures. Let’s keep driving for more everyone as we are doing great!!

Comment

Wanted to keep everyone up to date as were driving this hard and just got a count of about 1700-1900 signatures. Let’s keep driving for more everyone as we are doing great!!
                  Can you share a link to the petition? I'm interested.

Comment

I'm a bit confused... help me here. What exactly is the OP saying and if they are for shutting down soccer, why would they come announce this here on this forum?
                    More troll value if OP announces it here?

Comment

So what you’re saying is you’re bored and have nothing else better to do than come on to a soccer website and try to get a rise out of people with some bogus story about this meeting with the governor. I mean this was a very poor attempt at trying to get a rise out of people. The majority of people already realize that the restrictions are ridiculous.

Comment

Please someone help this person. You need a mental health evaluation and I am serious about that. Your fear is not based in reality and you need help.

Comment

Please someone help this person. You need a mental health evaluation and I am serious about that. Your fear is not based in reality and you need help.
                          Please. This thread is 100% trolling. Wake up.

Comment

Here is another study that came out this week stating soccer is very low risk for spread.

https://www.theecnl.com/university-o...occer-players/

BTW - This poster is mental and should check for a medication adjustment from mental health provider

Comment

Here is another study that came out this week stating soccer is very low risk for spread.

https://www.theecnl.com/university-o...occer-players/

BTW - This poster is mental and should check for a medication adjustment from mental health provider
                              The poster is a troll and chumps like you keep responding to these stupid posts which only encourages them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X