Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this AP your talking about? How many players on his team because he is trying to seduce the mom.
    Every mom must be hot and have incredible athletes for children because his team is good. Would give the NEFC and the Stars teams a run for their money.

Comment

Andy stop replying. Everyone knows your a poster on this site. Either praising yourself or slandering Juve.

Comment

Seems that talking soccer is just x GPS coaches all slandering each other.

What the heck was going on at that club!?!?

Comment

Seems that talking soccer is just x GPS coaches all slandering each other.

What the heck was going on at that club!?!?
          #obsessed

Comment

Surf is such a mixed bag because they did come here with a plan to steal entire teams and coaches. So I could never be part of an organization like that. But as this poster said they are doing better than many clubs on creating game and playing opportunities but keep in mind there is a ton of driving for the parents. The clubs in NEP NPL they are the ones who got screwed this fall. Not their fault but they will lose players.
            How does on steal a coach or team????was the coach kidnapped, held at gunpoint , threatened with lawsuit.

If you think that every club does not recruit coaches on a and players from other clubs on a monthly basis you are crazy delusional. My senior who will be playing in college was a "recruited" club player everytime they played a local team i was contacted by Facebook, email, phone, text friends of friends.... even was asked how much the coach makes and if i thought he would switch also..... its crazy.

Comment

Coaches, players, teams leave for a reason. If you're not offering them product or employment situation they desire, they'll look elsewhere. It's a free market. Fix what you have so customers and employees stay.

Comment

^This

If you create a club wide culture with good coaches, consistent focus on technical skills, development and competitive games, there would be no reason to look some where else. If not, consumers (parents/players) are going to look some where else for what they are not receiving with their current club,

Comment

^This

If you create a club wide culture with good coaches, consistent focus on technical skills, development and competitive games, there would be no reason to look some where else. If not, consumers (parents/players) are going to look some where else for what they are not receiving with their current club,
                  Conversely, if you as the customer (or employee) are not satisfied with your current situation you can leave*. There's lot of options out there so don't put up with unnecessary BS. Just make sure you're leaving for the right reasons.

* there may be penalties associated with whatever contract you signed

Comment

I’m sick of seeing so many Surf coaches pushing their propaganda on to these boards and Rhode Island board as well.

Here are a few facts about Surf

- AP putting his friend in Jail
                    - JB & PB working behind the scenes
                    - Club is built on stealing players developer by other clubs.

This club has zero class and uses these boards to push their boring propaganda.

Go away surf
                    I love the Surf Dad here comments they are the best

Comment

I love the Surf Dad here comments they are the best
                      That guy is a piece of work.........always trying to sell the club

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X