Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Having a video platform is useless if college coaches know you're playing against weak competition. Video against LISC, Cedar, Seacoast, etc.. is not getting college coaches excited.

Weird, college coaches are thrilled are happy to be seeing the video produced. But, I know, ECNLites can't comprehend it so they mock it. I get it. Watching you idiots squirm in your chair daily makes me chuckle.

Comment

Weird, college coaches are thrilled are happy to be seeing the video produced. But, I know, ECNLites can't comprehend it so they mock it. I get it. Watching you idiots squirm in your chair daily makes me chuckle.
      ECNL parent here and agree Tracer is excellent. Aside from the college coach angle, video review is a huge developmental tool and the better the video the better the review.

Comment

Is it useless? The platform is more than just a recruiting video opportunity, but its that too if you want it to be. I’m sure the college coaches love your IPhone video of losses against such great competition as FSA, Stars B team, PDA B team, CFC, and EM.
        Hey 07 parent, there are other age groups, and some are of recruiting age. All those teams beat NEFC 05s, and SSS might sneak out 1 win playing that group.

Comment

You didn't read carefully. Video is good but not if you're playing HS level competition.

Comment

I wonder who is paying for all that marketing.

Comment

You didn't read carefully. Video is good but not if you're playing HS level competition.
              Oh, I read it just fine. Coaches are happy with what they are seeing. Good thing TS is just a tool for those who obsess over what others are doing, and nothing more.

Comment

I wonder who is paying for all that marketing.
                The ~30 GAL clubs that jumped ship to ECNL.

Comment

Is it useless? The platform is more than just a recruiting video opportunity, but its that too if you want it to be. I’m sure the college coaches love your IPhone video of losses against such great competition as FSA, Stars B team, PDA B team, CFC, and EM.
                  lol LISC games will really show off your player's skills. Coaches know what they're looking for, doesn't matter the format. Technology isn't a reason to join a league and ECNL can purchase as well.

Comment

lol LISC games will really show off your player's skills. Coaches know what they're looking for, doesn't matter the format. Technology isn't a reason to join a league and ECNL can purchase as well.
                    Nobody said it is the reason. It's an example of forward thinking and a welcome addition.

Not sure why you get so concerned with something you don't use, have no involvement in, but ties up so much of your day thinking about it...

A little weird, doncha' think?

Comment

For sure there are some clubs that shouldn't be in that league or may not want to be after this year. A logo isn't going to sway a club or family into going; it's about the proposition, coaching at the local level, fit with player goals etc
                      Point wasn’t that ECNL boys is comparable to what MLS is now or anyone would be swayed by a logo; although MLS let in some really questionable Clubs at the younger ages.

The point is ECNL is trying to rebrand as one league, not just a girls league. If MLS turns out to not be any better at running a league than USSF, ECNL can be there to pick off the good Clubs. If MLS takes off, be in position to be the second tier.

Not saying it will, work, but a plausible rational for rebranding.

Comment

Nobody said it is the reason. It's an example of forward thinking and a welcome addition.

Not sure why you get so concerned with something you don't use, have no involvement in, but ties up so much of your day thinking about it...

A little weird, doncha' think?
                        as is your trying to justify your decision to stick with an inferior product

Comment

Point wasn’t that ECNL boys is comparable to what MLS is now or anyone would be swayed by a logo; although MLS let in some really questionable Clubs at the younger ages.

The point is ECNL is trying to rebrand as one league, not just a girls league. If MLS turns out to not be any better at running a league than USSF, ECNL can be there to pick off the good Clubs. If MLS takes off, be in position to be the second tier.

Not saying it will, work, but a plausible rational for rebranding.
                          Organizationally thus far MLS is hardly off to a good start. Say what you want about USSF but they had organization down pat and made it pretty easy for the clubs. Quality wise it will be pretty much like before - MLS clubs top tier, then all the rest.

Comment

ECNL family here that would love for our club or the league to adopt some of this tech. It is ok to admit when another league has done something good.

Comment

as is your trying to justify your decision to stick with an inferior product
                              Yep, definitely weird.

No justification needed to someone with no knowledge of what they are talking about. More just a humorous way to spend an afternoon calling out obsessed trolls.

Comment

Money talks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X