Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Stars parents above the rules?

FC Stars had some friendly scrimmages over Labor Day weekend and in not one pic were the masks up over the kids chins! They’ll be the reason the season gets shut down!

Parents were all over those sidelines not socially distanced and without masks. And so much for the one spectator per player!!

Comment

FAKE NEWS. Everyone knows SSS is the only club breaking all the rules !!!!! Nice job !!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Parents were all over those sidelines not socially distanced and without masks. And so much for the one spectator per player!!
        Actually, Stars had staff walking around telling people to pull their masks up if they were not being worn properly. Nice try, though....

Comment

FC Stars had some friendly scrimmages over Labor Day weekend and in not one pic were the masks up over the kids chins! They’ll be the reason the season gets shut down!
          We watched a scrimmage recently and every single parent had masks on. Troll.

Comment

Actually Select coach had to keep telling ref to remind Stars kids to keep their masks up over their faces! Nice try though!

Comment

Actually, Stars had staff walking around telling people to pull their masks up if they were not being worn properly. Nice try, though....
              Exactly my point, they weren’t keeping the masks on and needed to be reminded! You shouldn’t need a mask police you should just comply with the rules!

Comment

Exactly my point, they weren’t keeping the masks on and needed to be reminded! You shouldn’t need a mask police you should just comply with the rules!
                My daughter played in a scrimmage and the ref told the players that if the masks came down around their chin, not to worry about it. The issue with the mask rule is that different refs will interpret it differently. Thankfully, my kid’s team won’t be playing any league games in MA, so it will just be normal soccer.

Comment

My daughter played in a scrimmage and the ref told the players that if the masks came down around their chin, not to worry about it. The issue with the mask rule is that different refs will interpret it differently. Thankfully, my kid’s team won’t be playing any league games in MA, so it will just be normal soccer.
                  BS. Mass Ref has instructed referees to not get involved with mask related issues. Refs are not the mask police. We’ve been instructed put in the game report any blatant disregard for the mask guidelines.

Comment

BS. Mass Ref has instructed referees to not get involved with mask related issues. Refs are not the mask police. We’ve been instructed put in the game report any blatant disregard for the mask guidelines.
                    Agreed; Mass Ref has said that refs are not mask police but in MIAA refs are allowed to give out yellow cards for kids being less than 6 feet away with mask down.
                    It's kinda frustrating that I even had one team with all the masks down and one team with all the masks up today. A kid came up to me on how could that be so. I had no choice to tell the kid that while it is the rule our state association tells us to not enforce it and that by keeping it up while playing you're contributing to helping soccer continue during these times as it will likely stop if there is more than a few outbreaks.

Comment

I saw a game yesterday in which half the players had their masks down the entire time on the field. The referee also allowed a goal to be headed in which is against current rules. It was clear and obvious.

Comment

Listen Covid Karen, the mask rule does more harm than good. Great for the ref's letting the kids actually play soccer and not be mask police.

Adult's on the sideline mask up.

Comment

For all you Karen’s out there

Please read.

https://www.kusi.com/covid-19-study-...-diego-county/

Comment

TROLL ALERT....

I was there and players were sent off in some games for the mask not being worn. Parents were masked and socially distanced. For the Karens that saw parents with their masked down they were by themselves and not near anyone.
                            Also, if you think having a player wearing a mask during a match will save the world you're an idiot!

Comment

BS. My kids game yesterday, the ref. was on the players the whole game about keeping their masks on, including covering their nose... the whole entire game he was all over the kids about it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X