Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you stupid? Why would you wear a "friggin mask?" You'd wear a "friggin mask" because they asked you to. Because it's in the interest of public health. Modeling responsible behavior. So kids can go to school. So kids can continue to play. It's not a question of prerogative (correct spelling), it's a question of intelligence at this point. Seeing you not wearing a mask tells me everything I need to know about you.
    Seeing that you believe this as you wrote it tells me everything I need to know about you.
    Please post your contact info.
    I have some exclusive financial opportunities for you.
    I will contact you ASAP.

Comment

MYSA rules are crystal clear on this point. some clubs are recommending it some aren't. i know of a town academy team that has a "covid spotter" that is looking for violations and i was at a game yesterday where the ref stopped a game to ask a spectator to put their mask on

i am guessing it will be enforced sometimes, always, not at all, and every variation in between, but it could definitely cause soccer to get shut back down if there are cases and people aren't following the rules
      I think it depends on who owns the property as to if it could be enforced.

Comment

If I'm 10 feet away from other parents, never coming within 6ft of them, WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR A MASK? It's my PREROGATIVE (you're welcome for the correct spelling) to not wear one if I'm staying almost more than double the recommend distance from people at all times.
        So it’s really your prerogative to choose to wear a mask at the game. You see the club rents the field space and has the right to tell parents/players who every is on their rented space to wear a mask. Just like if you went to someone’s house and they want everyone to wear a mask if you don’t you can leave.
        Not sure why these parents think they don’t have to follow the rules? Please don’t say cause it’s stupid and anything about covid it’s a rule follow it. I want to go into a store with my shirt off guess what I can’t why because it’s a rule and I follow it.

Comment

So it’s really your prerogative to choose to wear a mask at the game. You see the club rents the field space and has the right to tell parents/players who every is on their rented space to wear a mask. Just like if you went to someone’s house and they want everyone to wear a mask if you don’t you can leave.
          Not sure why these parents think they don’t have to follow the rules? Please don’t say cause it’s stupid and anything about covid it’s a rule follow it. I want to go into a store with my shirt off guess what I can’t why because it’s a rule and I follow it.
          I'M 10 FEET AWAY FROM EVERYONE! I'M NOT GOING CLOSE TO ANYONE! WHY WEAR A MASK? If for some reason I want to talk to a parent and get close, I'll put a mask on. Nobody has any fvcking common sense anymore. You probably wear a mask while driving by yourself in your car...IDIOT!

Comment

I'M 10 FEET AWAY FROM EVERYONE! I'M NOT GOING CLOSE TO ANYONE! WHY WEAR A MASK? If for some reason I want to talk to a parent and get close, I'll put a mask on. Nobody has any fvcking common sense anymore. You probably wear a mask while driving by yourself in your car...IDIOT!
            When a person sneezes, corona virus particles can propagate up to 27 feet. Real science, look it up.

Comment

When a person sneezes, corona virus particles can propagate up to 27 feet. Real science, look it up.
              No it is not. Bunch of BS. Stop spreading erroneous facts. You will look it up and see no evidence of Covid spreading outside.

Comment

No it is not. Bunch of BS. Stop spreading erroneous facts. You will look it up and see no evidence of Covid spreading outside.
                Agreed. Fking alarmists. THEY can stay in their house curled up in a ball while the rest of us go on with our lives.

Comment

Ugh, humans. 10 ft away does not cancel what rules are. The rule is clearly stated per mysa regarding masks & spectators. Wear them at all times at competitions & socially distance. Those are rules. Doesn't matter if you disagree. Wear your mask in the car? Your choice, as its not a rule like masks are for spectators at all soccer competitions. Do not follow requirements & some DB is going to be a karen & ruin our fun. Please just wear your mask, its not too much to ask. Ugh, humans!

Comment

Hey Karen, go back to your basement u liberal!!! Masks do nothing and actually a lot more harm then good. 2 weeks to bend the curve 6 months later we are still living scared because they brainwashed people just like u and many others!!!

Comment

Droplet spreading outdoors is of much less concern to the health community (assuming there's adequate distancing) due to things being quickly dissipated into the air. Look it up. Doesn't mean there aren't requirements out there for masking outdoors for liability purposes or due to an abundance of caution or just plain ignorance but it is what it is. The fact is the risk is minor and what you said in your post is made up.

Comment

Ugh, humans. 10 ft away does not cancel what rules are. The rule is clearly stated per mysa regarding masks & spectators. Wear them at all times at competitions & socially distance. Those are rules. Doesn't matter if you disagree. Wear your mask in the car? Your choice, as its not a rule like masks are for spectators at all soccer competitions. Do not follow requirements & some DB is going to be a karen & ruin our fun. Please just wear your mask, its not too much to ask. Ugh, humans!
                        So I bet you drive the speed limit EXACTLY all the time. After all it's the law, I"m sure you never ever break it...UGH...FVCKING NONSENSICAL CLOWNS!

Comment

Using masks to stop a viral pathogen is like building a fence around the field to keep away EEE.

Comment

Hey Karen, go back to your basement u liberal!!! Masks do nothing and actually a lot more harm then good. 2 weeks to bend the curve 6 months later we are still living scared because they brainwashed people just like u and many others!!!
                            Good, solid advice there, bro.

Don't wear a mask.

Even the obese, racist, liar in chief has actually said that you should wear a mask.

I thought you always followed your diKKKtator.

Comment

So I bet you drive the speed limit EXACTLY all the time. After all it's the law, I"m sure you never ever break it...UGH...FVCKING NONSENSICAL CLOWNS!
                              If you don't like the rules, then try & get them changed. Arguing that it's ok to break the rules? Ah, ya-no! Not the solution...duh. Your advice only attempts to accomplishes shutting things down. It doesn't attempt to change rules. Powers that be will see people break rules. Their next option to help keep everyone safe will be to end people gathering for soccer because they do not follow guidelines to stop the spread. Funny, you'll be 1st to whine when things come to screeching halt

Comment

Using masks to stop a viral pathogen is like building a fence around the field to keep away EEE.
                                More like building a mosquito zapper fence around the field. Doesn't get them all but it does get some.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X