Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok - so a bunch of teams will be in a tournament in CT. Seems pretty ok to me. I'd have been fine with local scrimmages but this will work, too. My kid just wants to have some games.
    So who’s going ?

Scorpions
    Stars

Who else ?

Comment

So who’s going ?

Scorpions
      Stars

Who else ?
      Lot of CT, NY & NJ teams I’m sure

Comment

I’m guessing most teams in Mass will
        Head to Seacoast Tournament in NH that weekend??

Comment

Lot of CT, NY & NJ teams I’m sure
          I think both Surf RI and Bayside from RI

Comment

Select will be at CFC. They always go to that tournament and win every year. This is the year they finally will get some good competition.

Comment

Select will be at CFC. They always go to that tournament and win every year. This is the year they finally will get some good competition.
              No CFC for Select this year "due to an abundance of caution." We have Columbus Day marked off for a tourney but it won't be CFC. Maybe Seacoast?

Comment

No CFC for Select this year "due to an abundance of caution." We have Columbus Day marked off for a tourney but it won't be CFC. Maybe Seacoast?
                Sounds just like Select. The tourney finally will have decent teams and they coincidentally bow out.

Comment

So select finally get some competition in a tourney they have won for years but “due to an abundance of caution” we can not go to CT.... but we can go to NH?????? That doesnt make sense unless.... select is chasing got soccer points as always.

Comment

Area around Hartford is under drought conditions. Some fields are probably not going to be in the best condition and its almost all grass fields. Lots of CFC teams typically in it as well some of which aren't very good. Buts its soccer and its a tournament so count your blessings.

Comment

Area around Hartford is under drought conditions. Some fields are probably not going to be in the best condition and its almost all grass fields. Lots of CFC teams typically in it as well some of which aren't very good. Buts its soccer and its a tournament so count your blessings.
                      CFC is certainly much better than the seacoast tourney.

Comment

More important it's soccer without masks and the other stupid changes

Comment

More important it's soccer without masks and the other stupid changes
                          true that!

Comment

CFC is certainly much better than the seacoast tourney.

Stars and NEFC are loaded at Seacoast Tournament

Comment

Stars and NEFC are loaded at Seacoast Tournament
                              Stars is not sending ECNL teams to Seacoast, only NEP teams. NEFC Academy teams are playing up at Seacoast.

Comment

Stars is not sending ECNL teams to Seacoast, only NEP teams. NEFC Academy teams are playing up at Seacoast.
                                https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=80150

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X