Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you please give it a rest nonstop with the Matchfit stuff, we get it you don’t like the club. Move on now
    where there is smoke there is usually fire......must be a reason so many negative posts about them

Comment

Can you please give it a rest nonstop with the Matchfit stuff, we get it you don’t like the club. Move on now
      No one will give it a rest until Bucci is gone.

Comment

If the Match Fit leadership was smart they would get legal council . The Match Fit Board should clean house and then it is possible to claim they were unaware of certain things the girls program was doing. They could then claim plausible deniability ! It’s a stretch but maybe their only option . If not ,the board is gonna be cooked! The IRS treats Non Profits very harshly! If I was on the board I would be worried!
        Problem is the board is all founders/owners of the club, coaches, and parents of players ...
        not independent at all...plus they are all paid very well...upto $150,000/yr salary

Comment

No one will give it a rest until Bucci is gone.
          If you guys want him gone these are the people you need to complain to.

Executive Leadership

Malcolm Murphy
          Technical Director/Co-Founder
          Director of Coaching & Player Development
          mfadoc@aol.com

John Calcaterra
          Director of Operations/Co-Founder
          cfc131@yahoo.com

Chris Leahey
          Executive Director & Boys ECNL Director
          cleahey@matchfitacademy.net

Comment

over $4K plus have to pay extra for all tournaments and coaches travel expenses including gas for any away games....

And that's for 2x week practices...
            No way can it be 4K plus all these extras! Is this honestly the price? I would love to hear what an actual MF parent pays in a normal year and you are saying for practice twice a week? Why would anyone do that if it is true?

Comment

Don’t forget the fact they made everyone buy a Duktig notebook that was never used ! I wonder if their was some kind of kickback from Duktig ????

Comment

$4k+ for soccer, but a $15 notebook was your tipping point?

Comment

Add the notebook cost to the coaching fees , Hudl charge, tournament fees , uniform cost and, the ongoing technical training fee they expect you to attend. It all adds up. That’s on top of the absurd registration fee so I understand why someone would be upset about the notebook fee.
                  I think the point is that at Match Fit you don’t get anything with out paying extra on top of the ridiculous membership Fee! They really nickel and dime everyone on top of the high cost of club membership!

Comment

over $4K plus have to pay extra for all tournaments and coaches travel expenses including gas for any away games....

While I don't like the "extra" fees charged at our club, they at least gave us the yearly cost for it so no surprises later on. I can send 2 players to current club for what MF charges and they also play in ECNL. Over charging must be a NE/NA thing as clubs in other areas charge half what MF is charging.

Comment

The ECNL teams only practice twice a week?

Comment

Don’t forget the fact they made everyone buy a Duktig notebook that was never used ! I wonder if their was some kind of kickback from Duktig ????
                        my daughter used her duktig

Comment

While I don't like the "extra" fees charged at our club, they at least gave us the yearly cost for it so no surprises later on. I can send 2 players to current club for what MF charges and they also play in ECNL. Over charging must be a NE/NA thing as clubs in other areas charge half what MF is charging.
                          its what market will bear. nothing illegal with that.

have you seen the cars in the parking lot. for most mf parents its just starbucks money.

Comment

its what market will bear. nothing illegal with that.

have you seen the cars in the parking lot. for most mf parents its just starbucks money.
                            We were looking to move to FL, Orlando area and checked out both Orlando City ECNL and Krush ECNL teams and both are cheap compared to even EDP clubs here.

Comment

No way can it be 4K plus all these extras! Is this honestly the price? I would love to hear what an actual MF parent pays in a normal year and you are saying for practice twice a week? Why would anyone do that if it is true?
                              Yeah, those prices sound really outrageous. That would mean a parent is potentially paying ~$4,500/yr. Unless money's not an issue and your child is really good (ie - they get 75%+ of playing time), why would anyone pay those prices?

Comment

Yeah, those prices sound really outrageous. That would mean a parent is potentially paying ~$4,500/yr. Unless money's not an issue and your child is really good (ie - they get 75%+ of playing time), why would anyone pay those prices?
                                club fees are nothing compared to the travel fees. lets be real, its an extra 8k that you are missing. its really a lucky thing that mf teams never make it into playoffs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X