Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MATCH FIT and the IRS

Wish i was a fly on the wall at the Match Fit Board meeting after they get their IRS Audit letter. A lot of blaming is gonna be going on. I hope they dont find anything CRIMINAL.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wish i was a fly on the wall at the Match Fit Board meeting after they get their IRS Audit letter. A lot of blaming is gonna be going on. I hope they dont find anything CRIMINAL.
    Ha it's about time!!!

Comment

I hope JR and DB are claiming all those coaching fees they take in.

Comment

I doubt they actually have any board meetings at all......

Comment

That’s a violation of the 501c3 rules in itself !

Comment

Wow that’s a lot of income for a “nonprofit “ soccer club! I wonder how the IRS will feel about the discrepancies in the filings and actual income generated! Doesn’t Match Fit know that the Board and it’s leadership will be held liable and responsible for what its staff does. When the cats away the mice will play but the IRS is always gonna go after the Cat!

Comment

Wow that’s a lot of income for a “nonprofit “ soccer club! I wonder how the IRS will feel about the discrepancies in the filings and actual income generated! Doesn’t Match Fit know that the Board and it’s leadership will be held liable and responsible for what its staff does. When the cats away the mice will play but the IRS is always gonna go after the Cat!
              What's a lot? Are you looking at something available online? Or just speculating?

Comment

What's a lot? Are you looking at something available online? Or just speculating?
                I think the poster was referring to the Match Fit tax return. They have the salaries for some of the clubs employees . And truthfully they are alittle ridiculous for a youth soccer club.

https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/320024296

Comment

I think the poster was referring to the Match Fit tax return. They have the salaries for some of the clubs employees . And truthfully they are alittle ridiculous for a youth soccer club.

https://projects.propublica.org/nonp...ions/320024296
                  The term "non-profit" is one of the most meaningless in US biz, as we know from years of reporting on the salaries and bonuses of nonprofit execs in dozens of industries. A youth soccer club that qualifies for nonprofit status at the rates these folks charge is a stretch. It's not like this is the PAL or your local YMCA running rec league youth programs. Just say you don't intend to make a profit, distribute all you take in via salaries, and viola, you are a nonprofit!

Comment

how much do they charge for a season, including uniform?

Comment

how much do they charge for a season, including uniform?
                      over $4K plus have to pay extra for all tournaments and coaches travel expenses including gas for any away games....

And that's for 2x week practices...

Comment

If the Match Fit leadership was smart they would get legal council . The Match Fit Board should clean house and then it is possible to claim they were unaware of certain things the girls program was doing. They could then claim plausible deniability ! It’s a stretch but maybe their only option . If not ,the board is gonna be cooked! The IRS treats Non Profits very harshly! If I was on the board I would be worried!

Comment

Rumors floating around that it was one of MF new hires that instigated this whole mess in hope's of furthering his career. Just so happens he's a lawyer and has a working knowledge of this.Lets see how quickly his rise to the top comes now....

Comment

Yes but don’t forget it’s a pathway parents. Lolololololol.

over $4K plus have to pay extra for all tournaments and coaches travel expenses including gas for any away games....

Comment

Can you please give it a rest nonstop with the Matchfit stuff, we get it you don’t like the club. Move on now

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X