Township Team beats PDA ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and I both know that but some parents actually have their kids playing in that league. Be respectful please.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lolololol. ECRL is a joke

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2824410]You and I both know that but some parents actually have their kids playing in that league. Be respectful please.[/QUOTE

To demean a league or a team/player is just wrong. There are insecure parents Who do that on the sidelines all the time. Soccer is a beautiful game to watch. My daughters were/are D1 players who are very athletic with speed and quickness so they had a high level of talent. I realized that early on and like other similar parents we learned “respect” for every player on the pitch because regardless of the league or level of play the players gave it there all and played with a smile. What you call a joke I call effort and soccer. Some parents live through their kids and have high levels of expectations that go beyond their DNA and level of talent. Those are the parents that call and demean this game.

Comment

Lolololol. ECRL is a joke
        Yep, and the Torpedoes teams in those other age groups would still get smoked. They aren't even playing in the top flights in Northern Counties leagues.

Comment

There are some ecnl clubs that are only competitive in 2 age groups.
          Regardless of how those teams do in ECNL, they are still many levels above the Northern Counties leagues that the Torpedoes normally play in.

Comment

My 3 daughters all played professionally and had the highest level DNA. You’re right, ECRL is more of a fun league. We should know because of our daughters’ greatness.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2824418]
            You and I both know that but some parents actually have their kids playing in that league. Be respectful please.[/QUOTE

To demean a league or a team/player is just wrong. There are insecure parents Who do that on the sidelines all the time. Soccer is a beautiful game to watch. My daughters were/are D1 players who are very athletic with speed and quickness so they had a high level of talent. I realized that early on and like other similar parents we learned “respect” for every player on the pitch because regardless of the league or level of play the players gave it there all and played with a smile. What you call a joke I call effort and soccer. Some parents live through their kids and have high levels of expectations that go beyond their DNA and level of talent. Those are the parents that call and demean this game.

Comment

That loss must have really stung. After all, they play in Northern Counties leagues. Lololololol

Regardless of how those teams do in ECNL, they are still many levels above the Northern Counties leagues that the Torpedoes normally play in.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2824425]My 3 daughters all played professionally and had the highest level DNA. You’re right, ECRL is more of a fun league. We should know because of our daughters’ greatness.

Clearly, you either have a VERY low reading comprehension level or you think you are funny. Either way let’s hope your daughters didn’t inherent your DNA. ECRL is a league like any other league. You play the matches . Same as players 20-25 on an ECNL team.

Comment

That loss must have really stung. After all, they play in Northern Counties leagues. Lololololol
                  No, the 08 team plays in USYS EDP Mid Atlantic, as does the 07 team (and both won their divisions in the fall. The rest of the Torpedoes teams play in Northern Counties.

Comment

Edp > ecnl

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                    no, the 08 team plays in usys edp mid atlantic, as does the 07 team (and both won their divisions in the fall. The rest of the torpedoes teams play in northern counties.

Comment

Edp > ecnl
                      Not quite but as an ECNL parent I will admit that at least 25% of EDP teams are just as good if not better than the bottom half of the ECNL ones. Might be too much of a generalization but just my honest 2 cents. As for the rest enjoy the games and have fun why does everyone have to attack one of the best academies in the world?

Comment

Edp > ecnl
                        If you believe this, then why do you think the 08 Torpedoes beating a PDA team is such an upset?

Comment

Why attacking Torpedoes?

If you believe this, then why do you think the 08 Torpedoes beating a PDA team is such an upset?

Comment

PDA attacks every club.

Why attacking Torpedoes?

Comment

Why attacking Torpedoes?
                              Who is attacking the Torpedoes? Is it attacking the Torpedoes to give a few reasons why they don't deserve to be in ECNL as someone suggested they should be?

Fwiw, I know two of the coaches at the Torpedoes and they are among the best coaches I've seen. But as a town team, they are limited by the talent level of the players in the town. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

PDA attacks every club.
                                Sadly they even attack themselves with parents from PDA north constantly making negative comments about other branches like South and Shore so they can feel better about being at PDA North even if I’m the B or C teams there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X