X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    PDA schooled matchfit today. 4-0 in all age categories
    What age groups? Are the scores posted anywhere? I don’t doubt it..

Comment

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...r=Girls&age=12

Comment

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!! This is so ****ing awesome!!! We are the best in the country! You all can suck our ass you losers!

Comment

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!!!! This is so ****ing awesome!!! We are the best in the country! You all can suck our ass you losers!

Comment

Hey, give them their 15min of fame .... https://youthsoccerrankings.us/team.html?teamId=3375201

Great that your 10-11yr old is doing so well.....Wait for puberty to hit, then come back and say you are still the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              LOL. So delusional. Chasing got soccer points in NJ does not actually mean the team is the best in the country. It just means your coach chases points to reel in gullible parents like yourself. Your team will consistently lose to practically any Texas or California team.

Comment

It is a nice accomplishment to win your games but i would warn people not to think just being on one team means anything later on. The reality is that by the time you get to ECNL age, whch is soon, most of the MF Shore team will be dismantled, a couple of kids taken to MF ECNL and the rest sent to B & C teams or scattered across NJ.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X