Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe the poster contributed to the greater good of our society with that post. I'm submitting "torchered" to Webster. It is a better way to spell it and i will no longer spell it any other way.

As for SG, he's a quality coach, ranking coaches is futile as is ranking teams.
    How is it futile?

My kid is the best player on the best team on the best club playing in the best league.

Signed,

99% of TS posters

Comment

Torchered = Herd Mentality
      Regards,

The Harris Administration

Comment

How is it futile?

My kid is the best player on the best team on the best club playing in the best league.

Signed,

99% of TS posters
        Stop torchering me!

Comment

Yes, by Juve, Bolts and Scorpions.
          GPS teams in RI went to Liverpool and RI Surf.

Comment

Kid

This is a different person responding. No one gives a flying **** about your kid and how good he is. He’ll go to college and he won’t even give a **** what you think. I just graduated college after playing college soccer and no one cares about your kid.

Comment

Stop torchering me!
              This is a different person responding. No one gives a flying **** about your kid and how good he is. He’ll go to college and he won’t even give a **** what you think. I just graduated college after playing college soccer and no one cares about your kid.

Comment

I think this was meant for another response with the guy that said his kid is the best player right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X