Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unlike PDA Shore, BOCA is a club with tradition and a long history of player development. That’s the key word “development”. PDA Shore just grabs players already developed by Toms River or other neighboring towns.
    Just stop with this BS thread. These are 8 and 9 year olds. Congratulations, they're very good right now. Come back in two more years and we'll see where they are. Odds are they will be just another team. As for the BOCA / PDA Shore argument? It's all about the trainer. The name on the jersey doesn't mean a thing. They shouldn't get "credit for escaping PDA Shore", nor should they be panned for picking a club that I had forgotten exists. If they're well trained, they'll be good. Time will tell. Until then, let's drop the topic of who the best U10 team is. It's a joke.

Comment

Just stop with this BS thread. These are 8 and 9 year olds. Congratulations, they're very good right now. Come back in two more years and we'll see where they are. Odds are they will be just another team. As for the BOCA / PDA Shore argument? It's all about the trainer. The name on the jersey doesn't mean a thing. They shouldn't get "credit for escaping PDA Shore", nor should they be panned for picking a club that I had forgotten exists. If they're well trained, they'll be good. Time will tell. Until then, let's drop the topic of who the best U10 team is. It's a joke.
      Totally agree, look at this team when they will be U14-U15, they will be long gone. Very hard to maintain beyond that age, almost impossible.

Comment

Totally agree, look at this team when they will be U14-U15, they will be long gone. Very hard to maintain beyond that age, almost impossible.
        Pathetic just because your kid sucks !!! U10 age group drop off is ridiculous, you probably never touched a ball in your life and my kid could prob run rings round you, green is an ugly color on you morons

Comment

Omg u10? Really?

Pathetic just because your kid sucks !!! U10 age group drop off is ridiculous, you probably never touched a ball in your life and my kid could prob run rings round you, green is an ugly color on you morons

Comment

If anyone interested we went with cedar stars some places you suggested was far and don’t think she would make some of the teams mentioned thank you for response

Comment

If anyone interested we went with cedar stars some places you suggested was far and don’t think she would make some of the teams mentioned thank you for response
              Should have went to BOCA and that Rangers team. Just won 2 tournaments in PA easily. Penn Fusion and Spirit United champions pretty impressive this team. Gave up 2 goals in 8 games unreal.

Comment

I don’t believe the post but ecnl should be only consideration.
                People like this are such arrogant fools. ECNL should be A consideration, and a strong one. Never the only one.

Comment

CSA sucks. MF Shore has the best 2011 team on the east coast. If you want your kid to have the best training, send them to MF Shore!!

Comment

CSA sucks. MF Shore has the best 2011 team on the east coast. If you want your kid to have the best training, send them to MF Shore!!
                    MF Shore has been losing to this team that just went to BOCA for last couple years now. Get your facts right

Comment

Should have went to BOCA and that Rangers team. Just won 2 tournaments in PA easily. Penn Fusion and Spirit United champions pretty impressive this team. Gave up 2 goals in 8 games unreal.
                      Bar none best team in the age group in NJ. BOCA should be a premier destination for the best players in Ocean County at all age groups. They regularly compete for the best players with PDA Shore in the Toms River/Brick area.

Comment

Easily? They tied their first game 0-0 to a team they lost to last fall. They were losing 0-1 in the third game and I give them credit for coming back and winning 3-1 but it was an even game and they got those last couple of goals right at the end of the game. The championship game was 2-0 so that doesn’t sound like an “easy game” to me. Their parents and coaches are a disgrace and everything that’s wrong with youth soccer. The girls on that team are talented but they aren’t taught how to play the right way. Everything is kick and run and pushing and shoving. That may work now but it’s going to cut it when they get to 9v9, let alone 11v11.

Comment

Easily? They tied their first game 0-0 to a team they lost to last fall. They were losing 0-1 in the third game and I give them credit for coming back and winning 3-1 but it was an even game and they got those last couple of goals right at the end of the game. The championship game was 2-0 so that doesn’t sound like an “easy game” to me. Their parents and coaches are a disgrace and everything that’s wrong with youth soccer. The girls on that team are talented but they aren’t taught how to play the right way. Everything is kick and run and pushing and shoving. That may work now but it’s going to cut it when they get to 9v9, let alone 11v11.
                          Dominated both tournaments in PA. Kick and run? Obviously another no clue matchfit or PDA Shore parent who's kid stinks and can't make this team. 9 year old girls knock ball around better than anyone ever seen at this age and could probably say better than any team year or two older. Keep paying big bucks for your kids to be average at best.

Comment

OMG I can't WAIT to watch them dominate AGAIN this weekend. History being made. Rumor has it STA is already preparing a special awards ceremony, and I think also a VIP section for us.

Comment

Dominated both tournaments in PA. Kick and run? Obviously another no clue matchfit or PDA Shore parent who's kid stinks and can't make this team. 9 year old girls knock ball around better than anyone ever seen at this age and could probably say better than any team year or two older. Keep paying big bucks for your kids to be average at best.
                              Wrong

Comment

Bar none best team in the age group in NJ. BOCA should be a premier destination for the best players in Ocean County at all age groups. They regularly compete for the best players with PDA Shore in the Toms River/Brick area.
                                So glad the "OP" updated us. Nobody was waiting to hear where you brought your kid. Post it on Facebook.

Let's, once again, stop with this BS thread. These girls are barely out of diapers. By U14, nobody will remember anything about this team, other than the parents were a bunch of jackalopes posting like braggarts on a soccer message board about all of the trophies their kid won at the age of 8. I'm sure the girls are already getting D1 offers. 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X