Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that the team that escaped from PDA Shore?
    I always thought they were a PDA Team but just out of Toms River but yes I guess they escaped not sure what Pda 2011 roster looks like now

Comment

PDA doesn't have a 2011 team and never has. Nobody left this Rangers team and still to this day PDA Shore can't form a team years later . This Rangers team going to BOCA is one of best I've seen in years and have seen many at different ages and levels. Best in state easily and would say even country. They beat top teams a year older also.

Comment

Very cool. Much will change over the years. Still nice though.

Comment

PDA doesn't have a 2011 team and never has. Nobody left this Rangers team and still to this day PDA Shore can't form a team years later . This Rangers team going to BOCA is one of best I've seen in years and have seen many at different ages and levels. Best in state easily and would say even country. They beat top teams a year older also.
          That’s embarrassing for an academy to have no team at certain age groups how can that happen? You must be off with your comments....isn’t Toms River and PDA Shore basically one and the same????

Comment

That’s embarrassing for an academy to have no team at certain age groups how can that happen? You must be off with your comments....isn’t Toms River and PDA Shore basically one and the same????
            Maybe soon they will be crawling back to PDA Shore more opportunities for the more talented girls on that team

Comment

I would stay away from pda.

Maybe soon they will be crawling back to PDA Shore more opportunities for the more talented girls on that team

Comment

Pump the brakes. They're a good U10 team. Let's not make it more than it is.

Can we also stop the "didn't they escape from PDA Shore?" posts? It's been posted, verbatim, in every post that mentions this team. It's obviously the same person posting this garbage. Just stop.

Comment

You mean Toms River? They are not PDA Shore....never were. I know TR and PDA Shore are viewed as the same by some but this TRFC team was better than any other PDA Shore teams at any age. Period.

Comment

Rangers 2011 keep on rolling no matter what club they are at. 23 goals for 1 against at Penn Fusion this past weekend. These girls are legit and will be for long time to come. PDA who, shore hasn't even made a team again. If haven't seen this team play get out and watch them at some point.

Comment

Rangers 2011 keep on rolling no matter what club they are at. 23 goals for 1 against at Penn Fusion this past weekend. These girls are legit and will be for long time to come. PDA who, shore hasn't even made a team again. If haven't seen this team play get out and watch them at some point.

Do love that you kicked matchfit shore and the RT clown.

Comment

Congrats, but what is your fixation with PDA Shore? Are you jealous you are not in the top programme in the country? Set up a match against their 2011 team and I bet they will smoke you.

Comment

LOL , BOCA stinks, they grab a bunch of the biggest “littles” play kick and run and out physical teams while everyone else is learning the game. BOCA thought they were the best thing since sliced bread a couple years back with their 2009 team until they actually traveled to play real competition. BOCA 09s went to Super Copa and went 0-5, fast forward two years ahead and that team can’t get out of their own way because they haven’t worked on the fundamentals. If I was a parent on the current BOCA 11s I would actually get with a program that can teach their child the right way to play the game. The 11s are the biggest most physical group at their age in NJ now but in two years if they all still only dribble and play one footed with their “head down” they will be “has beens” ..

Comment

Huh. What club should parents go to?

LOL , BOCA stinks, they grab a bunch of the biggest “littles” play kick and run and out physical teams while everyone else is learning the game. BOCA thought they were the best thing since sliced bread a couple years back with their 2009 team until they actually traveled to play real competition. BOCA 09s went to Super Copa and went 0-5, fast forward two years ahead and that team can’t get out of their own way because they haven’t worked on the fundamentals. If I was a parent on the current BOCA 11s I would actually get with a program that can teach their child the right way to play the game. The 11s are the biggest most physical group at their age in NJ now but in two years if they all still only dribble and play one footed with their “head down” they will be “has beens” ..

Comment

What happened to you?did Boca 11s rip your darling daughters team apart ??? Shouldn’t be a attacking a little girls team it’s pathetic, jealousy is a evil thing

Comment

Unlike PDA Shore, BOCA is a club with tradition and a long history of player development. That’s the key word “development”. PDA Shore just grabs players already developed by Toms River or other neighboring towns.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X