Hamilton Elite FC reviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP you sir are up ... Your training is **** and Kevin has put you on Blast. What do you have to say for yourself ?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      bp

let’s be clear you were upset we were getting supplemental training. You removed us and blocked us. Very professional for a player wanting more. We found out you/your club were frauds. You just have a lot of money and no clue about coaching. We got supplemental training bc you preach “ development and we are elite blah blah be we saw no improvement of ball skill. Your training sessions do not incorporate a more than 1 ball , you just run them and talk/yell.
      🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Let’s be clear you were upset we were getting supplemental training. You removed us and blocked us. Very professional for a player wanting more. We found out you/Your club were frauds. You just have a lot of money and no clue about coaching. We got supplemental training bc you preach “ development and we are Elite Blah blah be we saw no improvement of ball skill. Your training sessions do not incorporate a more than 1 ball , you just run them and talk/yell.
        I am going to respond one last time, and then not waste another second on this steaming pile of BS.* I feel the*need to respond because I am a person of extreme integrity and I am sure other coaches will read this and appreciate the unappreciated.* Literally NOTHING you said was true in*either the 1st story about trying out this fall, us calling and trying to offer her to pay for her spot, OR your follow up post.* Literally you didn't say a*single true thing! You may as well just start telling bedtime stories, it is just flat out crazy!* But as a coach I will respond one last time and try to address the 5 sentences that made up the latest pile of falsehoods.**
        I am not sure what you mean by our club is frauds, or I am, but the 2010 Girls team you were playing on was EDP futures champs, SJ champs and now is playing edp premier 1.* I am not sure what else to say there.* Our players were trained from recreational level soccer to SJ flight 1 and EDP future champs within just 4 seasons.* From a group of recreational players, developed to the top level of EDP play in 4 seasons.*

Your comment about being upset about supplemental training...*
        FALSE: We absolutely would NEVER complain about ANYONE spending additional time training, in-fact, We would applaud them for their devotion to the sport.* Not attending*practice for 3 weeks straight heading into season is not tolerable no matter who the coach, club or player, I would imagine.* If you are referring to you having her run on the beach and miss practice, or train for basketball and miss every single training session, I am not even going to waste time arguing it, because you just proved the point yourself.* As far as additional training beyond our 3 days a week,* I offered you additional free training with our MLS trainer and club Director of Coaching multiple times (i would have paid for the group) and you just ignored it.

For $350.00 per season/$700 full year, our girls play 8 tournaments a year, state cup, and EDP premier 1 fall/winter/spring/summer.**
        The team trains 3 nights a week, year round, and your daughter had missed 15 of 18 consecutive training sessions, 21 of 25, and during covid stoppage missed every zoom training sessions. In addition, myself and our X -MLS trainer socially distanced small private trainings 3 days/week at my private field and sport court for futsal training to supplement the girls while they were on lock down from March thru June when*we were allowed to start back up with team activities.*
        We did not charge a penny for this, for 3 months, because more than anything we thought it was good for the kids mentally beings the covid stoppage was hard on them. Training included 15 progression ladders, one hour of foot skill work on futsal court 3 days a week, again 1 ball per player nearly the entire session.* Dribbling work was 1 ball per 2 player*ratio as is cuts and turns, and passing drills.
        Regarding your comment on 1 ball per team training?* I know you haven't attended many sessions lately, but really?*
        Technical represents 90% of our sessions until U11 as we add in a tad more tactical.* *An Example of a typical training session:*
        1.* 1 ball per player for the first 30-45 min for juggling (various progressions) moving to foot skill / ball mastery usually around 20-25 progressions, stacked progressions (things like Sole Roll to L drag to toe roll and repeat, etc....Progressions with hopping standing leg with cones, etc.* From there we move to cuts and turns, with dribbling, again all 1 ball per player.*
        2.* From there we go to partner drills.* Volley work, one touch passing, checking in and out of Trapazoid*/ Speed Ring / ladder, etc.* *This is 1 ball per 2 players.* From there we typically move to a 1 v 1 grid* where each pair has their own grid again, 1 ball to 2 players.* Within these grids we work on passing and receiving with different surfaces of the foot, back foot cutting with L drags, receiving and turning etc.* We then work on Jockeying and a few defensive things moving into 1v1s and then finally 1v1 with side players, the first time in the first 75 minutes we have 1 ball to 4 player ratio.
        3.* We then spend some time in the Rondo usually smaller 6 player rondos so a lower ball to player ratio... then move on tactical whether it be passing patterns, offense vs defense with GK and defensive zone exit gates etc.**
        4. Lastly we will end with a small full field scrimmage or a full squad formational passing drill.*
        *By setting up grids for each and every player we are able to run our sessions with NEARLY ZERO LINES and a grid for each player, every partner group has their own 1v1, partner ladder, grid etc etc.* We even invested in 12 sets of SKLZ agility traps in order to allow each player THEIR OWN LADDER which takes me about 25 min to setup and clean up each day... I would like to add that every single training session going back 4 seasons is pre planned mapped out and saved and dated before heading to the field as part of planned curriculum.*

You were removed from the team, the process is always to remove from the team app.* When you started posting negative false stories on social media, I removed you as a friend on social media as I already volunteer around 80 hours a month to the team and didn't want to see your completely*false negative comments about something I put so much of my personal life effort into, including time away from my wife and 5 children as a non paid volunteer coach.
        I am not sure what my personal work efforts and accomplishments in business have to do with me "having a lot of money and no clue about coaching".* Yes I worked nearly 100 hours a week for 20 years creating companies and jobs in my work life.* So having a coach who out side of soccer created a lot of companies is a bad thing I guess, then I am guilty for working hard, lol.* *I have held an F license for 24 years (age 18) and have invested thousands of hours consistently being a student of the sport and coaching and continue to do so nearly daily.*
        We DO NOT EVER yell at training. Our girls have so much fun at our sessions! that is why we have*near 100% attendance every session since the start of this team 5 seasons ago besides one player. We will never take the fun out of the sport! That is why our team is all about our team! We are NEVER upset where*we are yelling, as in EVER.* We have FUN at soccer.* Coming to practice is FUN, if you go.* I know you decided NOT to attend training for 3 weeks straight but please think about what you are saying at some point.* We literally start EVERY SINGLE TRAINING SESSION with each player with their own ball.* We go thru at least 35 minutes of foot skill*/ ball mastery which is why now we are at a level where every touch is a stacked 4-5 point combination.* Your daughter as I mentioned before you left the team was not able to participate in many of these since she did not attend training to learn the actual progressions, let alone stack them.* It was not fair to her or the team.
        I know I also spoke to you about ladder work and how she could not do most of the progressions since she was missing training.* Our girls do 15 different ladder progressions on a per practice basis.* Since your daughter had missed nearly a dozen consecutive sessions, she was starting to fall behind.* Instead of listening to the coach, you apparently decided to get upset and twist things and I am not sure why.
        *I noticed you posted your original fictitious*story about trying out for fall the*day after we informed you that*your daughter would not be on our fall roster because she had missed 3 weeks of training. Previous to that, during those 3 weeks, I stopped training each session and texted you every single tue wed thurs (i have the texts) asking if / when she was coming since we were half way through our*foot skill progressions (1 ball 1 player stuff). Your comments were literally the polar opposite of what is true and it is extremely concerning.

I want to also remind you of something.* When covid hit, who showed up at your door with pug goals, cones, balls, agility poles, agility hoops?* Don't worry you can keep all the gear and I hope she uses it. Remember who drove to your residence for 100 consecutive practices (before when she attended) and picked up your daughter and brought her home? who had her a dual birthday party for your daughter at their home?* *There are many many other things I Could list... Eagles games, team parties, etc.**I could go on and on, but this is what is the point you will just make some stuff up, and move on...

With that being said, I will no longer respond to this thread.* I am not sure why you would feel the need to literally create stories that are not real.* I am truly sorry for those who wasted time reading this, but I just felt the need to shed a bit of reality on this pile of lies.* Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful game and wish everyone a great season! If anyone wants to contact me personally or attend one of our training sessions, hit me up via the website :). I would also invite anyone curious about our training, coaching, or club in general to setup a chat with any parent on any team that I am the HC of :)

Comment

We have a winner.....

Comment

Scariest post I’ve ever read. And so obnoxiously long...

Comment

Clubs really need to keep their personal dramas off the Internet.

Comment

Just found this gem digging through old posts.

Comment

so they became SJEB South, but now I only see SJEB "main", SJEB Colonial and SJEB Shore. SO no idea what happened to them

Comment

I love that after 2 pages they were done with the drama :) we have threads of 200+ just about a** coaches and people keep going

Comment

$700 for a full year??? I'm getting screwed. Where can I sign up for this team?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        I love that after 2 pages they were done with the drama :) we have threads of 200+ just about a** coaches and people keep going
                        BP straight up bodied that guy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X