Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In Sweden they used masks and social distanced. Just didn’t do a shutdown.
    I take it back. They encourage social distancing, when possible, but they definitely don't wear masks.

https://www.thelocal.se/20200608/why...ear-face-masks

Comment

Correct. So keep distancing like the Swedes.

I take it back. They encourage social distancing, when possible, but they definitely don't wear masks.

https://www.thelocal.se/20200608/why...ear-face-masks

Comment

Correct. So keep distancing like the Swedes.
        I'll get on that when people stop forcing masks on people and calling the police on children for using the swings at parks.

Comment

Failed miserably? Heard that on CNN, did ya? Sweden has a population about 10.2 million, a bit higher than NJ (8.8 million)
          . Sweden has recorded 5,161 deaths. NJ has recorded almost 12,895. Sweden didn't close anything, including schools. Sweden's biggest issue was in nursing homes. Sound like a familiar problem? Tell me again why I need to wear a mask and social distance.
          You have to wear a mask because you're a tool and your breath stinks, but also because of covid.

Yes, Sweden failed. Only about 6% of the population tested positive for covid antibodies. That means that herd immunity is nowhere close to happening. Also, they socially distanced and wore masks. Stop blaming the MSM and the deep state for you lacking the understanding to intelligently make decisions about this disease.

Comment

You have to wear a mask because you're a tool and your breath stinks, but also because of covid.

Yes, Sweden failed. Only about 6% of the population tested positive for covid antibodies. That means that herd immunity is nowhere close to happening. Also, they socially distanced and wore masks. Stop blaming the MSM and the deep state for you lacking the understanding to intelligently make decisions about this disease.
            I'll tell you what... We'll keep an eye on the total death count from the Kung Flu in both NJ and Sweden and in a few months, you can let me know which approach works better. Keep in mind that Sweden won't have crippled their own economy or stunted the educational & social growth of their children.

Comment

I'll tell you what... We'll keep an eye on the total death count from the Kung Flu in both NJ and Sweden and in a few months, you can let me know which approach works better. Keep in mind that Sweden won't have crippled their own economy or stunted the educational & social growth of their children.
              Nice job Sean Hannity... LOL.. You need to change the channel once in a while. Fox News is going to have you on downward spiral that you won't be able to reverse...

Comment

He probably wears his hair like Hannity too. Lol.

Comment

He probably wears his hair like Hannity too. Lol.
                  Sure are grasping at straws here, ladies. Going for an appearance insult when you have no idea what I look like. Seems desperate.

As for fox News? Yeah, I get my info the old fashioned way. I read and research. Feels good to get unbiased data and make your own judgments. Try it out sometime.

Comment

Sure are grasping at straws here, ladies. Going for an appearance insult when you have no idea what I look like. Seems desperate.

As for fox News? Yeah, I get my info the old fashioned way. I read and research. Feels good to get unbiased data and make your own judgments. Try it out sometime.
                    Research doesn't equal reading Facebook, blogs, "newspapers", random websites that tell you "what CNN won't tell you," etc. Something tells me you don't read legitimate scientific journals, but I guess they don't tell the real story.

"The old fashion way" Don't make me laugh.

Comment

Yeah, I’m sure you got “Kung Flu” from a scientific journal... Didn’t we send you to the kiddie table earlier in this thread? Grown folks are really trying to have an *intellectual* discussion here..

Comment

Nice job Sean Hannity... LOL.. You need to change the channel once in a while. Fox News is going to have you on downward spiral that you won't be able to reverse...
                        Our very own Christian Lavers (ECNL President) was on Fox News to tout a return to action ASAP. What’s wrong with that?

Comment

Yeah, I’m sure you got “Kung Flu” from a scientific journal... Didn’t we send you to the kiddie table earlier in this thread? Grown folks are really trying to have an *intellectual* discussion here..
                          It's so cute when you ladies get all upset when somebody says something you don't like. Not everyone gets their news from crappy social media, like you. I'm sure you can do better than saying I probably do my hair like Hannity and that you're the adults. Show me some info that shows NJs lockdown worked out better than Sweden! You're the queen of data, after all! If not, carry on with the juvenile insults.

Comment

It's so cute when you ladies get all upset when somebody says something you don't like. Not everyone gets their news from crappy social media, like you. I'm sure you can do better than saying I probably do my hair like Hannity and that you're the adults. Show me some info that shows NJs lockdown worked out better than Sweden! You're the queen of data, after all! If not, carry on with the juvenile insults.
                            You do understand the Sweden is over 2,000 larger than New Jersey, right? We've got people living on top of each other, while their people actually followed their government guidelines on distancing, which you seem to think is a joke. Go back into your hole. Btw I love how you call someone out for personal attacks and then you call them a "ladies" and a "queen". I think you have a homophobic streak too. Yet again, go away.

Comment

You do understand the Sweden is over 2,000 larger than New Jersey, right? We've got people living on top of each other, while their people actually followed their government guidelines on distancing, which you seem to think is a joke. Go back into your hole. Btw I love how you call someone out for personal attacks and then you call them a "ladies" and a "queen". I think you have a homophobic streak too. Yet again, go away.
                              2000 times larger

Comment

It would be better if you compared Sweden’s youth soccer guidelines/restrictions with our recent soccer reopening - as you would be more on topic...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X