3. Lusitana
    4. Rams

U18 Boys

1. Bruno
    2. Black Watch
    3. Rams

U19 Boys

1. Bayside

What about U15 boys Rams? U15 boys South County?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What about U15 boys Rams? U15 boys South County?
      The Rams U15 team is disbanded and SC U15 are not that good. If the Rams still have the same players from last year I would say they deserve the 2nd spot but all their top players have since migrated to other clubs.

Comment

The Rams U15 team is disbanded and SC U15 are not that good. If the Rams still have the same players from last year I would say they deserve the 2nd spot but all their top players have since migrated to other clubs.
        Don't let the ratings fool you, the original poster was careful to note that this is a "Boys Premier Team Rankings", which SC is not by definition. Perhaps the SC U15 team is not that good, but they played 5 of the 6 teams in that bracket last year and finished higher than 4 of the 5 in the head-to-head, SC, and other tournament play. Says what you need to know about your opinion.

Comment

Why aren't there any teams in regional play for the spring?

Comment

Every year teams fall apart or players bounce from team to team thinking the grass may be greener on the other side.

What other teams are falling apart? I heard the RISC U16 Boys have lost half of the players from their team. It is the nature of youth Sports.

Comment

Pretty general question for a ranking thread, is this directed at anyone?

Comment

there are two boys teams in regional play--u15bayside and u18 bw

Comment

Every year teams fall apart or players bounce from team to team thinking the grass may be greener on the other side.

What other teams are falling apart? I heard the RISC U16 Boys have lost half of the players from their team. It is the nature of youth Sports.
                  RISC is a premier labeled club with town mentality leadership give them a few years and they will be gone or sold.

Comment

RISC U16s did not have half the team leave. The team is alive and well.

Rams U15 team has not disbanded. The team is alive and well. Both teams have definitely lost some players. Both teams have replaced those players.

I can remember all of last winter hearing that Bruno U14 boys (this year's U15s) didn't have enough kids to field a team. Come spring, they were the state cup finalist, losing a tight match to Bayside in the final.

Do premier teams come and go? Sure - look at Rays. But please don't be so quick to write off teams in December.

Comment

RISC U16s did not have half the team leave. The team is alive and well.

Rams U15 team has not disbanded. The team is alive and well. Both teams have definitely lost some players. Both teams have replaced those players.

I can remember all of last winter hearing that Bruno U14 boys (this year's U15s) didn't have enough kids to field a team. Come spring, they were the state cup finalist, losing a tight match to Bayside in the final.

Do premier teams come and go? Sure - look at Rays. But please don't be so quick to write off teams in December.
                      Bruno v bayside final was not a tight game, score was 1-0 but bayside held the ball the hold game out shot bruno 15-3 hit the post 4-5 times and bruno GK who is very good played well and made 7 or 8 good saves. Bruno added some players so it should be a better year for them. They will meet bayside in the final for the 3rd time in 4 years if you ask me rankings look good.

Comment

Bruno v bayside final was not a tight game, score was 1-0 but bayside held the ball the hold game out shot bruno 15-3 hit the post 4-5 times and bruno GK who is very good played well and made 7 or 8 good saves. Bruno added some players so it should be a better year for them. They will meet bayside in the final for the 3rd time in 4 years if you ask me rankings look good.
                        Oh yes the vaunted Bayside team that couldn't beat a gloried-town Rams team. It's anyone's game (except perhaps Blackwatch) in that division.

Comment

Oh yes the vaunted Bayside team that couldn't beat a gloried-town Rams team. It's anyone's game (except perhaps Blackwatch) in that division.
                          Last year's Rams U14 team was very good and tough to play against. I do know their top striker is now at Lusitana playing up a year, U16's. Who else did they lose? Is WP still their coach? They have a message on the SRI website looking for 2-3 more players due to "injury".

Comment

lol bayside is 2-1 vs Rams U15 10 GF 3 GA you want to hang your hat on a 1-0 win on the worst field in state cup history thats fine. Bayside out played you all 3 games you got 3 shots on goal and 1 went it was the worst style of soccer I have seen in a while. I dont think your center midfielder touch the ball once thats why he came to us! you may have connected three passes if you were lucky. I know for a fact they are falling apart and whatever is left over was the bottom half of your team good luck this year! At least Balck Watch try to play soccer.

Comment

RISC is a premier labeled club with town mentality leadership give them a few years and they will be gone or sold.
                              What does "town mentality leadership" mean?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X