Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GK needed for Jeff Cup (CT Rush Girls O6)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GK needed for Jeff Cup (CT Rush Girls O6)

The Regional 06 CT Rush Girls are looking for a Goalkeeper to guest this coming weekend (March 14th/15th). Both current keepers are sick/injured.

All games are at the River City sports Complex (Midolthian VA). The schedule...

March 14th
    9:30am
    3:30pm

March 15th
    11:00am
    2:00pm (Possible Final)

If you are interested please contact Neil Phillips (coach) soccerpridenp@hotmail.com for details (hotels, team itinerary etc)

Regards,
    NP

This team is in a top bracket for Jeff Cup. Nice opportunity for a strong GK.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This team is in a top bracket for Jeff Cup. Nice opportunity for a strong GK.
      What is the likelihood of Jeff Cup being cancelled?

Comment

about the same as it is every year

Comment

about the same as it is every year
          Thank you for your insights! Made my day.

Comment

Probably low. The tournament is very spread out around the Richmond area and it’s outside. I’m guessing a few teams will self-select out due to the travel, but I’m thinking it’s probably just as safe playing as it would be to stay home.

Comment

I don't think many teams fly there as it's a more regional event, so that greatly lowers anyone's risks. They had the boys event last weekend.

Comment

Probably low. The tournament is very spread out around the Richmond area and it’s outside. I’m guessing a few teams will self-select out due to the travel, but I’m thinking it’s probably just as safe playing as it would be to stay home.
                Really? Is that your professional opinion?

Comment

Asswipe, leave the granparents at home and have the kids play soccer. It ain't rocket since.

Comment

Asswipe, leave the granparents at home and have the kids play soccer. It ain't rocket since.
                    You’re right, everyone is just overreacting. It ain’t rocket SINCE.

Comment

Don't let them do handshakes after the games, bring lots of wipes, do not share water bottles among teammates no matter what. Kids and their parents are at low risk.

Comment

Don't let them do handshakes after the games, bring lots of wipes, do not share water bottles among teammates no matter what. Kids and their parents are at low risk.
                        You’re oversimplifying it.

Comment

You’re oversimplifying it.
                          It kind of is that simple if you're not elderly or have underlying health issues. I wouldn't get on a plane to Italy right now (even if I could) but I am flying to Denver tomorrow. Not worried.

Comment

It kind of is that simple if you're not elderly or have underlying health issues. I wouldn't get on a plane to Italy right now (even if I could) but I am flying to Denver tomorrow. Not worried.
                            Good luck with that tough guy.

Comment

Yep. That is my professional opinion. It is also my professional opinion that an individual such as yourself who lists handrail licking and nose picking as hobbies should probably self-quarantine before things heat up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X