Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. Hopefully he stays in NC, He's run out of suckers in NY.
    He’s not getting booted from DA. Trust me the DA is booting anyone. He’s not even a part of NC Courage DA. You’re funny. He is the president of FURY, who is still in the DA. Oh and he’s also the head coach of the most successful women’s pro team in the country. But what does he know??

Comment

He’s not getting booted from DA. Trust me the DA is booting anyone. He’s not even a part of NC Courage DA. You’re funny. He is the president of FURY, who is still in the DA. Oh and he’s also the head coach of the most successful women’s pro team in the country. But what does he know??
      He knows where is paycheck comes from.... these people will sell you whatever makes them a dime.

Comment

NC Courage is leaving the GDA, along with United Football Academy. Getting off the sinking ship while there's still time.

Comment

Fantastic coach and trainer.
          Horrible and unethical person.

Comment

Fantastic coach and trainer.
            Horrible and unethical person.
            And he'll tell anyone who listens that he's leaving the DA to avoid embarrassment. Ask parents how that worked out when he "left" ECNL and his other club "left" DA. The party is over in NY, barely enough players to field teams.

Comment

NC Courage is leaving the GDA, along with United Football Academy. Getting off the sinking ship while there's still time.
              GDA is quickly becoming third tier in most parts of the country.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X