ECNL v DA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College athletics will suffer badly, expect schools to suspend non-revenue generating sports at D2 and D3, scholarships will be reduced to rubble in D1 schools and the International players won't be needed if they can't play Basketball and American Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The debate about what league won it lost will be meaningless in a few months. The ecnl,GA, npl will cease to exist as we currently know leagues. If there’s no vaccine, there’s no sports for fall, winter and possible spring 21. That’s just how it’s gonna be. Maybe some clubs can live through it but an enormous number cannot. There will be so much contraction that we may end up relying on town leagues again.
      BS -
      I know of games that will be played in CT before the end of this month. I already responded to the reff request.

Comment

BS -
        I know of games that will be played in CT before the end of this month. I already responded to the reff request.
        Pretty pathetic club right their pally

Comment

If the country doesn’t get back out the least of everyone’s concerns will be sports. People will lose everything. Old people die everyday due to healthy issues. This virus is very dangerous but if we don’t get back out good night people

Comment

Lose the country... DONT LOSE THE KEY!
            We won’t be able to open CFC park

Comment

It was a good night. CFC park is open!

Comment

A friend was asking again

Comment

God Bless 🇺🇸 and is CFC park open yet?

Comment

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥⚽️👮

Comment

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Comment

Ecnl won and Nerd lost... I mean GDA

Comment

Ecnl didn’t win. It crushed the DA. Teams left after a year to come back. Some just rejected them all together then the league dissolved and top teams all begged to get into ecnl. A few were selected others left for dead. Oakwood you were left for dead. FSA is picking up a bunch and CFC might get 1 or 2

Comment

Ecnl didn’t win. It crushed the DA. Teams left after a year to come back. Some just rejected them all together then the league dissolved and top teams all begged to get into ecnl. A few were selected others left for dead. Oakwood you were left for dead. FSA is picking up a bunch and CFC might get 1 or 2
                            Do you say? Are you a coach?

Comment

I can tell you this past weekend a few more girls from up North showed up for some one on one training (wink wink) so funny to see as the parents were asking each other what are you doing to here to each other. Think the landscape is changing.

Comment

I can tell you this past weekend a few more girls from up North showed up for some one on one training (wink wink) so funny to see as the parents were asking each other what are you doing to here to each other. Think the landscape is changing.
                                I'm sure. Why wouldn't they tryout. There are clubs looking at kids and the way to get in easiest is to go with a club coach to train.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X